Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Fassone said: "Who doesn't dream of having a player like him? Toure would give our midfield line something that we are lacking.

"But his wages and City's asking price might be a big obstacle."
----------------------------------------------------------

Then kindly fuck off and stop talking about our player.

FantasyIreland said:
Fassone said: "Who doesn't dream of having a player like him? Toure would give our midfield line something that we are lacking.

"But his wages and City's asking price might be a big obstacle."
----------------------------------------------------------

Then kindly fuck off and stop talking about our player.

Perfectly put mate.

Marvin said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Yaya is the most complete footballer of all time. You have to be mad to sell him even if he is not in his best shape at the moment.
I would not go that far. But by far the most influential player we have ever had. Not this season though. Been useless and therein lies the explanation for our struggles. We've missed the old Yaya

I suspect the manager and coaching staff have a good idea of his intentions and what the outlook is for next season. We need to know now

We can't have a situation when the Summer Transfer windows and we have birthdaygate or some new incarnation of it.

He was really coming into form before that stupid AFCON and he hasn't really picked it up since coming back.

gazzaa2 said:
Marvin said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Yaya is the most complete footballer of all time. You have to be mad to sell him even if he is not in his best shape at the moment.
I would not go that far. But by far the most influential player we have ever had. Not this season though. Been useless and therein lies the explanation for our struggles. We've missed the old Yaya

I suspect the manager and coaching staff have a good idea of his intentions and what the outlook is for next season. We need to know now

We can't have a situation when the Summer Transfer windows and we have birthdaygate or some new incarnation of it.

He was really coming into form before that stupid AFCON and he hasn't really picked it up since coming back.

This.
One tournament too many.

bennyboy said:
gazzaa2 said:
Marvin said:

This.
One tournament too many.

I could buy into that if he was finishing games on his last legs, or getting subbed because of exhaustion.

bennyboy said:
gazzaa2 said:
Marvin said:

This.
One tournament too many.
its been one of the factors for many of our key players

I think we should try and keep him, he is still an amazing player on his day and has won many games for us..

He needs to be used in a different way as he gets older to get the best from him..

As far as his high wages is concerned, he has been worth every penny..

Watch us let him go and he becomes Mr. Amazing again like last season.

Inter and the Italian clubs love loans though. So why not loan him out for a season?

They will give us a small amount and handle all of his wages. Then we keep an option on the table for a permanent transfer (for the right price).

If form improves we can have him back for the next season for remainder of his 2017 contract.

Fuck Italian bums and their loan bull crap. If they want players then they should cough up serious money, otherwise those cheap bastards can go fuck themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.