Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

ArdwickBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Hopefully,when he does eventually get his wish......he will take his 'supernice' mate with him.

We can do better than both.

I read that like he was angling for Nasri to go as well.

Used to like Nasri but this season he's done my nut in. When he's on his game he's class but he's a liability when he's not. Bit like his mate.

FantasyIreland said:
ArdwickBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Hopefully,when he does eventually get his wish......he will take his 'supernice' mate with him.

We can do better than both.

I read that like he was angling for Nasri to go as well.

I realise very few players have true allegiance to a club but my honest feelings are that neither give a fuck about ours.

I think you may be right there.

Happy to see the back of them both. Use the money to get hungry players with quality that we can rely on. Yaya's run his course here and I'd expect us to get decent money for samir that can be better spent

He has given.the standard response that all players and managers give when asked about their future possible transfers...even messi did it the other day

Some people really need to get over themselves regarding yaya.

I dont disagree that he isnt playing well but neither are numerous other players. Sone people are using yaya as a scapegoat to hide from the bigger problem.....the whole team isnt playing well and the manager is also underperforming at present

Why don't the club just fess up and admit he's fucking off to PSG either in Jan or the summer. That way we all know where we stand and make sure we get the best out of him.

(or lock him in a room with Paddy V for "motivational training")

Hoping he does leave in the summer tbh he's provided us with many fond memories we'll take to the grave but it appears he's lost the desire and drive to carry on with us anymore. As great as a player he's been for us over the years he's quite clearly after one last payday (ha!) pretty sure he won't get that with City as now we can attract similar players of his quality to replace him. Come on PSG - you paid stupid money for Luiz make a move!

MeatHunterrr said:
nehe11 said:
http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/yaya-toure-refuses-to-rule-out-psg-move/

" Yaya Touré refuses to rule out PSG move
Manchester City defensive midfielder Yaya Touré appeared on RMC this evening to discuss a host of topics including the African Cup of Nations and PSG.

On PSG…

“As a good Muslim, it is important for me to be happy to continue my job. You never know what’ll happen tomorrow. The most important thing for me is try to win as many games as possible… You never close the door on a big club.”

On Samir Nasri…

“Sami is someone who is super nice, he someone I am very close to. He is someone who loves his country… He is a very very good guy and someone very positive.”

On AFCON…

“We are working hard, we’re not letting go. We have a lot of belief. We know that sport is sport, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose… We have to believe.”"

Have no idea how credible the site is, but you would think Yaya with his age and experience + considering what happened in the summer would stop feeding the press with quotes to beat him with.

He should of just said that he´s under contract and that´s that. He hasen´t perfomed the the duty of a vice captain on or of the field lately.
Next summer he will get his wish to move to PSG. Its quite clear that he wants out to be honest.

Finally.

The **** didn't get what he wanted last season so the **** has is forcing himself a move for next season and shiting on our club to get it .......the ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.