Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

simon23 said:
He has given.the standard response that all players and managers give when asked about their future possible transfers...even messi did it the other day

Some people really need to get over themselves regarding yaya.

I dont disagree that he isnt playing well but neither are numerous other players. Sone people are using yaya as a scapegoat to hide from the bigger problem.....the whole team isnt playing well and the manager is also underperforming at present

Seriously, who cares if he goes!

He's just an employee, an expensive one too that is hardly improving.

For me we have 3 mustn't lose players in Aguero, Silva and Vinny. The rest are expendable.

Quite frankly I'm sick of hearing about him.

The comments in the last few pages about Nasri are bang out of order. Classic City fan witch hunt. We've done it so many times down the years for no apparent reason and it looks like we're going to do it again with Nasri. He's now guilty, doesn't care, should be sold, simply because Toure mentioned him in his interview. Pathetic doesn't even begin to cover the people who are making those comments.

I didn't see nasri outside that pub on Derby day chasing those United hooligans up the street. I bet he and YaYa were sat at home comparing wage slips and deciding which club to move to next whilst the proper blues were taking care of City business.

Pair of cunts.

Didsbury Dave said:
I didn't see nasri outside that pub on Derby day chasing those United hooligans up the street. I bet he and YaYa were sat at home comparing wage slips and deciding which club to move to next whilst the proper blues were taking care of City business.

Pair of c**ts.

He's a French fanny don't you know. The fact nobody can get the ball off him and he rarely gives it away is down to the garlic stench coming from his breathe. :)

Mister Appointment said:
The comments in the last few pages about Nasri are bang out of order. Classic City fan witch hunt. We've done it so many times down the years for no apparent reason and it looks like we're going to do it again with Nasri. He's now guilty, doesn't care, should be sold, simply because Toure mentioned him in his interview. Pathetic doesn't even begin to cover the people who are making those comments.

There's some classic stuff on Nasri; quite bewildering to understand how anyone can judge him this season when he got injured in preseason and ended up having an operation, which means that he has not yet had chance to get properly match fit.

The levels of cluelessness on here could drive me into being the next Billy Shears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.