Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

chris85mcfc said:
Can't wait to see the back of two of our most influencial players over the last few seasons

They can take that lazy twat Silva with them too!

We're not really here said:
I hope he goes! What has Yaya ever done for this club?
Yea apart from the semi final goal against utd .. What has Yaya ever done for this club ?

sky tot said:
Yea apart from the semi final goal against utd .. What has Yaya ever done for this club ?
OK apart from the sei final goal against the rags and the winning goal in the FA cup final, apart from that what has he ever done for us?

sky tot said:
OK apart from the sei final goal against the rags and the winning goal in the FA cup final, apart from that what has he ever done for us?

The 2 goals at Newcastle in 2012.

I think we all know yaya will leave in the summer. A shame its turned like this but he quite rightly will be a city legend forever. Been a huge part off our success and a pleasure to watch over the years.

Toure's influence on the club over the last 4 years can't be underestimated, but it feels like a parting of the ways this summer might be best for all parties. He's been an integral part of our recent history, and still a key player, but he's going to be 32 this summer and is seemingly unsettled. If we get a decent offer from PSG I'm sure we'll accept it.

With all of those beautiful patisseries in Paris he will be able to eat as much cake as his heart desires. I am happy for him.

I for one will remember his colossus contribution to our current era. Just a shame it will end on a bit of a sour note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.