Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

For me now yaya can only start CL games if we set up as we did last night - with midfield 'numbers'.

Other than that he'd be an incredible impact sub running at tired back fours.

We're not really here said:
It seems that THE mod is rightly being shown up for being an idiot on this one. I would also agree that continually calling one of our own a c*** is way below the belt and should not be accepted. As someone pointed out can a mod be brought to task because on this occasion De Niro is out of order.
By the way you are still building your argument on paper talk despite your distrust of papers which is bizarre.

it was his own twitter feed.

still you carry on being a nodding dog.

Matt the Giant said:
Rolee said:
Matt the Giant said:
Lampard did very well last night, more than good enough to question whether he or Yaya should start against Roma. If Yaya still is suspended, Laps will not necessarily mean we area weaker side.

Lampard did do well but we missed Yaya's passing.

We might have missed his passing, but in Lampard we have a much more balanced midfield/team when facing high quality opponents.

No we don't: Yaya is the better player. The difference last night was not that Lampard was in the side rather than Yaya but that we used a 4-1-4-1 formation.

OB1 said:
Matt the Giant said:
Rolee said:
Lampard did do well but we missed Yaya's passing.

We might have missed his passing, but in Lampard we have a much more balanced midfield/team when facing high quality opponents.

No we don't: Yaya is the better player. The difference last night was not that Lampard was in the side rather than Yaya but that we used a 4-1-4-1 formation.

That could possibly be it.
But imo missing Yayas passing wasn't a big deal against Bayern. Lamps had quite a few brilliant ones, including the assist for what led up to Sergio's penalty. Frank has a kind of "let's get forward" attitude built into his DNA, always, yet very rarely misses his passes or looses possession.
A Yaya of last season is a better player Yes, but I have seen very little of him this season which would suggest he'd get back into that kind of form again. Until he does, I still make the claim that Lampard is better for our team against high quality opponents.

Rolee said:
We were bossed by ten men last night to be fair mate.

That we were. Quite frightening really... such an amazing team that is. I can't see anyone beating them for the CL title.

Matt the Giant said:
OB1 said:
Matt the Giant said:

That could possibly be it.
But imo missing Yayas passing wasn't a big deal against Bayern. Lamps had quite a few brilliant ones, including the assist for what led up to Sergio's penalty. Frank has a kind of "let's get forward" attitude built into his DNA, always, yet very rarely misses his passes or looses possession.
A Yaya of last season is a better player Yes, but I have seen very little of him this season which would suggest he'd get back into that kind of form again. Until he does, I still make the claim that Lampard is better for our team against high quality opponents.

Rolee said:
We were bossed by ten men last night to be fair mate.

That we were. Quite frightening really... such an amazing team that is. I can't see anyone beating them for the CL title.
I think Madrid are going to do the first CL back-to-back.

They don't care if a team has the ball more than them because of the way they can counter-attack, they're frightening!

Stoned Rose said:
For me now yaya can only start CL games if we set up as we did last night - with midfield 'numbers'.

Other than that he'd be an incredible impact sub running at tired back fours.

If he wasn't sulking

de niro said:
We're not really here said:
It seems that THE mod is rightly being shown up for being an idiot on this one. I would also agree that continually calling one of our own a c*** is way below the belt and should not be accepted. As someone pointed out can a mod be brought to task because on this occasion De Niro is out of order.
By the way you are still building your argument on paper talk despite your distrust of papers which is bizarre.

it was his own twitter feed.

still you carry on being a nodding dog.

Do you know what I'll stop now because I'll never agree with you, you are clearly someone who likes to patronize and call people names and I really don't want to be called a c*** as well. Not great for a mod....

George Hannah said:
jellert said:
Lampard can do the job in Rome. I believe we will score for sure so a draw would be enough.
Bayern will win easily against CSKA. No doubt
time for Fernandinho to step up perhaps?

Against Roma I would be playing Fernando and Fernandinho holding with Lampard just jun front of them, his experience is needed in Rome.

Yaya for me isn't good enough off the ball at this level in my opinion and in these games should be an impact substitute.

We need to do a Mourinho in Rome and put our grafters in and grind out a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.