Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Vienna_70 said:
dobobobo said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Obviously they are a good team but I think people on here are going over the top to say they can't see anyone beating them to the champs lge, if you seen what madrid done to them last year! I also think the very top teams now how to play guardiola, s teams now sit deep press them in your own half then hit them fast on the counter! Also people have to remember why bayern were down to 10! Because they were ripped apart with a simple pass over the top of a exposed defence! To easy!

You do know that before playing us on Tuesday night Bayern had already qualified for the next round of the Champions League?

So they didn't mean to score those two goals, then?

That's not my point. My point is comments like "ripped apart" and "to easy" [sic] are daft comments to make in regards to Tuesday night.

squirtyflower said:
dobobobo said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Yes! And your point is?

Lahm broke his ankle in a training session a week last Tuesday. Players risk getting injured whenever they play football, so Bayern had no need to go for broke and risk injuries when they had nothing to play for.

We won the match purely because Aguero saved us.
Seems to me they carry more risk when not playing flat out, he broke his ankle in training you say?

Yup, poor sod is out for three months!

whilst bayern kept the ball well it was mainly because in their own half we didn't press them. We let them keep it. On 70 minutes they started to tire and made two mistakes which Sergio capitalized on.

bazzlar said:
whilst bayern kept the ball well it was mainly because in their own half we didn't press them. We let them keep it. On 70 minutes they started to tire and made two mistakes which Sergio capitalized on.

Yep.

Now back on thread...

Booooooooooo to Yaya!

dobobobo said:
bazzlar said:

Yep.

Now back on thread...

Booooooooooo to Yaya!

:D

1) He's a selfish tw*t

2) He's a prima donna

3) He's obviously after one last big pay day

4) I don't who is thicker him or his fat-headed agent

5) It really leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I see him lead the team out in Vinnies's absence .... it's so wrong and sends a negative message to the dressing room....

6) In short he's a c*nt ... he had one great season which he'll never repeat, now lets get rid of the poisonous prima donna asap!! .....

TrueBlue1705 said:
1) He's a selfish tw*t
possibly
2) He's a prima donna
possibly
possible
jury's still out
5) It really leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I see him lead the team out in Vinnies's absence .... it's so wrong and sends a negative message to the dressing room....
He's not captain material
6) he had one great season ..
Don't be silly

Gaylord du Bois said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
1) He's a selfish tw*t
possibly
2) He's a prima donna
possibly
possible
jury's still out
Don't be silly

I actually agree with number 6. He has had four good seasons for us, but only one truly great.
2010/11 - 6 goals, 7 assists
2011/12 - 6 goals, 8 assists
2012/13 - 6 goals, 4 assists
2013/14 - 20 goals, 9 assists

The jury is still out on his fifth, but I think it's already safe to say it won't be another great one, and I'd consider us lucky if we get another good one out of him.

Oh, and to see him wear the captains armband hurts. It's a slap in the face of every City fan.

Matt the Giant said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
1) He's a selfish tw*t
possibly
2) He's a prima donna
possibly
possible
jury's still out
Don't be silly

I actually agree with number 6. He has had four good seasons for us, but only one truly great.

The jury is still out on his fifth, but I think it's already safe to say it won't be another great one, and I'd consider us lucky if we get another good one out of him.

Oh, and to see him wear the captains armband hurts. It's a slap in the face of every City fan.

You do realise he's a deep lying midfield playmaker right? Them stats are hardly relevant now are they?

Why let what's happened off the pitch cloud your view of what happens on it? Some people it seems are more concerned with the football circus than the actual football itself.

Rolee said:
Matt the Giant said:

You do realise he's a deep lying midfield playmaker right? Them stats are hardly relevant now are they?

Why let what's happened off the pitch cloud your view of what happens on it? Some people it seems are more concerned with the football circus than the actual football itself.

He's a deep lying midfielder who does very little work off the ball, the only thing you can really judge him on are his attacking stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.