Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

TFC said:
He's a c**t. Said so in the summer and seen nothing so far this season to change my mind. Fat lump having a jog in circles in a game as big as that? We should have fucked him off in the summer...hope he proves me wrong but I think we will regret not doing so.

Was bang on the money when I wrote that.
sunglasses.gif

There are a hell of a lot of people looking rather silly on here. Up there with the greatest players in the clubs history and starting to get back to his best again.

We're not really here said:
There are a hell of a lot of people looking rather silly on here. Up there with the greatest players in the clubs history and starting to get back to his best again.

How so?

To be fair, if it was up to Yaya I don't think he'd be playing for us this season and a fair few people were not happy about that.

I think he's been professional despite the club not folding to his wishes and, just like every season he's been with us so far, he's now getting to his best now it's December.

That doesn't make people look silly, but I reckon it will rebuild the bridges with those who were pissed off with him if he goes on to have another influential season for us.

Not me
The man WAS acting like a spoilt twat now he is starting to do what he is paid for

dobobobo said:
OB1 said:
dobobobo said:
Correct. This is the reason why I spend so much time in this thread. He's done so much in the past but this season it's all disappeared.

Yes he scored with a great shot today but Southampton left him completely unmarked because they were too worried about Aguero.

Aguero continues to be a threat, but Yaya is no longer the threat he was. I'd like to so him back, but I'm getting tired of him daydreaming about PSG.

Yaya has played a significant part in something like six of our last nine league goals and you reckon it has all disappeared and he is no longer the threat he was. I assume that picture that you posted earlier was a self portrait.

Stop focusing on goals scored, consider defensive play.

You stupid pillock; what's defending got to do with me responding to your comment that Yaya is not the threat he was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.