Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

May I ask a question to the anti Yaya brigade? What do you do at match? Sit and sulk when he plays superbly? Grunt when he scores? Funny how he's just doing "what he gets paid for" but others are eulogised.

We're not really here said:
May I ask a question to the anti Yaya brigade? What do you do at match? Sit and sulk when he plays superbly? Grunt when he scores? Funny how he's just doing "what he gets paid for" but others are eulogised.
That is exactly what they do. I used to sit in front of a couple in 305. To be fair, they were the same with Dzeko. To be even fairer to them, they had absolutely no redeeming features, and were in fact, cunts.

malg said:
We're not really here said:
That is exactly what they do. I used to sit in front of a couple in 305. To be fair, they were the same with Dzeko. To be even fairer to them, they had absolutely no redeeming features, and were in fact, c**ts.
hahahaha. malg, you are one funny guy

dobobobo said:
OB1 said:
dobobobo said:
Correct. This is the reason why I spend so much time in this thread. He's done so much in the past but this season it's all disappeared.

Yes he scored with a great shot today but Southampton left him completely unmarked because they were too worried about Aguero.

Aguero continues to be a threat, but Yaya is no longer the threat he was. I'd like to so him back, but I'm getting tired of him daydreaming about PSG.

Yaya has played a significant part in something like six of our last nine league goals and you reckon it has all disappeared and he is no longer the threat he was. I assume that picture that you posted earlier was a self portrait.

Stop focusing on goals scored, consider defensive play.
The argument was fuelled by rags, and has been ended by Yaya on the pitch.

What, Yaya can play football? You mean he gets better as the season goes on? You mean he's not desperately trying to leave the club? Never.

Yaya played very well again but it's as wrong to single him out in a great team performance like that as it is to single him out in a poor team performance. The team's playing well again and Yaya's an important part of that.

The big steam train that is Yaya is starting to work into top form.

We have an amazing record when he and Fernandinho play together. Someone published the stats the other day and we have only lost one game in 12 months or thereabouts when the two have played together.

It's going to take a very, very good team to knock us off in our current form, especially with the confidence that has flowed since the Bayern game.

jay_mcfc said:
What, Yaya can play football? You mean he gets better as the season goes on? You mean he's not desperately trying to leave the club? Never.

Every season needs a comedy villain. We got Yaya out of the hat for this one :)

Seriously though, he does look like he's getting close to his best again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.