Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

We're not really here said:
There are a hell of a lot of people looking rather silly on here. Up there with the greatest players in the clubs history and starting to get back to his best again.

Yeah, those who back him over the club STILL look silly

forevermancity said:
There are a hell of a lot of people looking rather silly on here. Up there with the greatest players in the clubs history and starting to get back to his best again.

Jesus

forevermancity said:

So it's Yaya or the club? My word, some people on here!

forevermancity said:

The club backed him...silly

grim up north said:
forevermancity said:

Jesus
Thought this was about Toure, not Navas?

"TAXI!!!"

forevermancity said:

its ALWAYS the club.

de niro said:
forevermancity said:

its ALWAYS the club.

And the club have backed him otherwise he would have gone. It's like having an argument with a family member and still bearing a grudge. Time to let it go.

At last we are seeing signs of the Yaya of old.
I admit to have being massively critical of his behaviour in the summer and was more than keen for the club to get rid.
He does seem to have regained his appetite in recent times. I just wonder if his brother's death may have affected his behaviour more than some of us believed.
Until a few weeks I would have been happy to see the back of him in the January transfer window but now I'm not so sure.

Burtonblue said:
At last we are seeing signs of the Yaya of old.
I admit to have being massively critical of his behaviour in the summer and was more than keen for the club to get rid.
He does seem to have regained his appetite in recent times. I just wonder if his brother's death may have affected his behaviour more than some of us believed.
Until a few weeks I would have been happy to see the back of him in the January transfer window but now I'm not so sure.

A definite improvement in his attitude and his contribution on the pitch,which i'm very happy about.
The reason? I think its recently dawned on him that he'll never have it better anywhere else,hence, also,the extra effort, on such sites as Twitter,in forming a rapport and building bridges with the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.