Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

When he is on song he is unmissable. I said he should have played against Arsenal! Tonight, especially second half he was absolute shite, he jogged around the pitch looking disinterested IMO.

There has to be a reason contractually he has to play otherwise pellers would be doing what he did to Hart?

If it's a mard he's doing then it's unacceptable.

Just think back some of the crucial CL games.
Napoli home/away.
Dortmund home/away.
Bayern home/away, any of these.

Yaya was not much better in any of those than today.

Probably only Real away was the one he was better and vs lesser sides like Plzen, Villarreal.

Re: bye bye yaya

uwe rosler 28 said:
Sorry but you can not play like you did tonight you don't give a shit about the club anymore! You let the rest of the squad down tonight and if I was in charge you would not get near the first team again! Thanks for the wonderful moments but we can not carry passenger's anymore!

I didn't see much wrong with his performance tonight.

What was so wrong with the way he played you have to start a post like this?

He made numerous surging runs, helped out at the back, helped out at the front and made himself available all the time.

Nowt wrong with him tonight.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Sorry but you can not play like you did tonight you don't give a shit about the club anymore! You let the rest of the squad down tonight and if I was in charge you would not get near the first team again! Thanks for the wonderful moments but we can not carry passenger's anymore!

He made numerous surging runs, helped out at the back, helped out at the front and made himself available all the time.

He was doing a lazy jog in the 2nd half, was barely moving and looked knackered.

Corky said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

He was doing a lazy jog in the 2nd half, was barely moving and looked knackered.

He always looks knackered and slow, but he covers the ground and does a cracking job.

Christ, how we miss him when he doesn't play.

He didnt play well but neither did a few others....silva was poor as was nasri.....infact the only few that played well were Hart (obviously) kompany (as always), MDm and in parts fernandinho but he was also culpable esp in the first half of diving in all over the place needlessly..he over committed on numerous occasions and gave the ball away a number of times to...tonight reminded me of what his and yaya's partnershop looked like at the start of last season....both getting caught very square with each other allowing gaps to appear between them and the defense in between the lines.......it was down to both of them (pls dont trot out the tired old line of its because ferd was doing two mans work...his positioning at times was awful tonight

Yaya will be scape goated by a lot of fans which was always going to happen after what happened in the summer but the bigger picture is that we have made a very average start to this season......we have won a couple without really hitting anywhere near the heights we can play at down to a mixture of injuries, a lack of fitness (a big factor and maybe the club didnt plan as well with this as they should/could have) and just general poor performances all around.

The end is nigh!
We're doomed I tell thee, doomed!

Yaya looked well off the pace tonight, for sure. Sagna wasn't great either. Nor was Nasri. Mibbee they all over indulged in birthday cake before the game. Although Yaya looked like he'd been eating space-cake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.