Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Rolee said:
dobobobo said:
80s Shorts said:
His young brother died from cancer just a short while ago. Maybe, just maybe he is getting through his grieving and starting to feel like himself again.

Usually I steer clear or this subject, but seeing as I keep seeing it as ammo in this thread...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/318473.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/318473.html</a>

But he chose to go to the World Cup. If he did not chose, why did he not have a go at his FA? If he has, please share a reliable source, as I am not aware of it.

Since that the club have put together an interview with him that they put on the OS to attempt to clear the air. We have also had Pellegrini come out and say he was grieving and saying he needs support.

Is that not clear evidence of the club backing him?

As for the idiot argument of always back the club, everyone on here is a City supporter ( bar the odd imposter ) of course they back the club.

And? That's the club acting as they should, profressionally. I never said the club didn't back him.

As for your last comment, learn to read the thread properly and you will see why people are making that comment.

Blue Mooner said:
Rolee said:
dobobobo said:
Usually I steer clear or this subject, but seeing as I keep seeing it as ammo in this thread...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/318473.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/318473.html</a>

But he chose to go to the World Cup. If he did not chose, why did he not have a go at his FA? If he has, please share a reliable source, as I am not aware of it.

Since that the club have put together an interview with him that they put on the OS to attempt to clear the air. We have also had Pellegrini come out and say he was grieving and saying he needs support.

Is that not clear evidence of the club backing him?

As for the idiot argument of always back the club, everyone on here is a City supporter ( bar the odd imposter ) of course they back the club.

Exactly and if the club wanted him to go, I would back the City in that decision, but they don't and neither do the majority of fans, even if some of them were slightly insulted by the antics in the summer. It's just simple immaturity to hold this grudge.

If you back the club then you should back the fact that they want a world class player to stay at the club.

Another post filled with assumption.

a) It's not a grudge.

b) Where have people on here slagged off the club for keeping Yaya?

FantasyIreland said:
Burtonblue said:
At last we are seeing signs of the Yaya of old.
I admit to have being massively critical of his behaviour in the summer and was more than keen for the club to get rid.
He does seem to have regained his appetite in recent times. I just wonder if his brother's death may have affected his behaviour more than some of us believed.
Until a few weeks I would have been happy to see the back of him in the January transfer window but now I'm not so sure.

A definite improvement in his attitude and his contribution on the pitch,which i'm very happy about.
The reason? I think its recently dawned on him that he'll never have it better anywhere else,hence, also,the extra effort, on such sites as Twitter,in forming a rapport and building bridges with the fans.

you are right in the fact he's getting back to his best. the reasons though are more likely to be that he wants to impress suitors.

de niro said:
FantasyIreland said:
Burtonblue said:
At last we are seeing signs of the Yaya of old.
I admit to have being massively critical of his behaviour in the summer and was more than keen for the club to get rid.
He does seem to have regained his appetite in recent times. I just wonder if his brother's death may have affected his behaviour more than some of us believed.
Until a few weeks I would have been happy to see the back of him in the January transfer window but now I'm not so sure.

A definite improvement in his attitude and his contribution on the pitch,which i'm very happy about.
The reason? I think its recently dawned on him that he'll never have it better anywhere else,hence, also,the extra effort, on such sites as Twitter,in forming a rapport and building bridges with the fans.

you are right in the fact he's getting back to his best. the reasons though are more likely to be that he wants to impress suitors.

So cynical. Why not give credit where it is due?
It's as if he wasn't the most important player in our most successful season for over 40 years. Some people have short memories.

117 M34 said:
de niro said:
FantasyIreland said:

It's as if he wasn't the most important player in our most successful season for over 40 years. Some people have short memories.

He goes from outstanding to mard arse to can't be arsed and then back to outstanding.

Great as we benefit from it but make no mistake he wants away,which is fine if done the right way.

de niro said:
117 M34 said:
de niro said:

He goes from outstanding to mard arse to can't be arsed and then back to outstanding.

Great as we benefit from it but make no mistake he wants away,which is fine if done the right way.
Reminds me of Stonys modship

Gaylord du Bois said:
de niro said:
117 M34 said:

Dont see the connection but stony was a good mod and a blue through and through.

dobobobo said:
80s Shorts said:
de niro said:
yes
yes
c**t
no chance.

His young brother died from cancer just a short while ago. Maybe, just maybe he is getting through his grieving and starting to feel like himself again.

His father advised him to go. It must have been a difficult decision. His brother also told him to go.

Nobody knows the details or his brothers prognosis around or before time but we are in no position to judge.

For you to try to denigrate him over this is pretty disgusting imo.

de niro said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
de niro said:

Dont see the connection but stony was a good mod and a blue through and through.
*The moment a leg pull turns into a compound fracture*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.