Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Rolee said:
razman said:
on the bein sports , richard keys mentions twice yaya was asked to do the press and twice he refused...

city for their part didn't hide this or brush it aside .

think yaya has made his mind that this is his last season and thats why are trying hard for pogba

Firstly, City will decide if this is his last season at the club.

And secondly what has him refusing to speak to the press got do with anything?

I agree.

I thought he was decent today - particularly second half. Suspect he will go in the summer but at least it gives us time to get a replacement.

I've have yaya gone asap is attitude is so poor. When he falls over he cba to get up and it takes him 5 minutes by this times he's out of position and Fernandinho has 3 running at him

Mcfc_nathan_ said:
I've have yaya gone asap is attitude is so poor. When he falls over he cba to get up and it takes him 5 minutes by this times he's out of position and Fernandinho has 3 running at him
FFS....

Mcfc_nathan_ said:

Take a look at yourself fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.