Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Mcfc_nathan_ said:
I've have yaya gone asap is attitude is so poor. When he falls over he cba to get up and it takes him 5 minutes by this times he's out of position and Fernandinho has 3 running at him

Give your head a wobble

blue ranger said:
I thought he was decent today - particularly second half. Suspect he will go in the summer but at least it gives us time to get a replacement.

He was excellent first half too bar his shooting. Drove us forward when needed, played some lovely passes to Kolorov and the through ball to zabba when he should have scored was superb.

I thought he was easily man of match today

Mcfc_nathan_ said:
I've have yaya gone asap is attitude is so poor. When he falls over he cba to get up and it takes him 5 minutes by this times he's out of position and Fernandinho has 3 running at him

I've no idea why anyone would want to sell him. Unless he asks to leave we'd be mental to let him go.

I hope the rumours of Pogba are true ...but I hope he will play alongside Yaya for a few seasons yet. Yaya is world class. He's so important to how we play regardless of whether he scores (which seems to be the only thing that the media and pundits care about)

Everyone knows I don't like Yaya. However, I have to say he was right up there today, a great performance.

Very much liked his unusual level of 'helping out' defensively today.

Think I even saw him head a corner away at one point.

Rocking horse shit that.

Well done big man.

YaYa had a very good game today. He was involved from the off and basically controlled the midfield.

We don't know how much his brother's death affected him, but he seems to be back to his best now.

Superb strike for the third today. It was a fantastic counter-attacking team goal.

Stoned Rose said:
Very much liked his unusual level of 'helping out' defensively today.

Think I even saw him head a corner away at one point.

Rocking horse shit that.

Well done big man.

He made three headed clearances, two in the box. He won seven out of nine aerial duels.

Mcfc_nathan_ said:

Hmmm, I was suspicious of one of your posts on another thread just now, but this rather confirms my fears. I smell Stretford......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.