Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

yayas trusty right foot said:
Could be that he felt a slight groin injury during the WBA game and the manager felt the next game was coming too quickly and left him out.

This again.

Could be that he felt a slight groin injury during the WBA game and the manager felt the next game was coming too quickly and left him out.

Or maybe he's just a ****.

More than likely this.

And Yaya's tweet is more than likely an attempt to quell the speculation regarding him being injured.

The fuckwittery on here is incredible at times.

No doubt this story will now run more but really it is a case of so what for me.

Last season Ya Ya played 35 of the 38 games. He was injured for 2 of the games and rested for 1 game. No surprise the game he was rested for was the Palace home game (unused sub) on 28Th December 2013 which was 2 days after the Boxing Day win against Liverpool.

God knows why such a big deal about it this year. He has played more minutes this season than any other outfield player, he is a big knacker and no doubt the medical staff have said he needs rest.

bulldogblue said:
sky tot said:
@YayaToure: Just a note to say the boss rested me for the Burnley game,I am not injured...!I really hope to be involved against Sunderland! #ComeOnCity!
Does that comment sound as though it's coming from Yaya? I don't think so, it's just somebody trying to cause trouble.

I would not be surprised if we find that his account has been hacked.

Rolee said:

More than likely this.

And Yaya's tweet is more than likely an attempt to quell the speculation regarding him being injured.

The fuckwittery on here is incredible at times.

Isn't it.. Some fans and the media get there knickers in a Twist over fuck all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.