Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

He's by far the best player I've seen in a blue shirt but it's time to bid farewell. He's seen his arse for whatever reason. I watched him at the training session he wants to be elsewhere. Still a fucking legend but his time is up Let him go now before it ruins his legacy

I retract that his tweet doesn't look too bad at second glance , although still uneeded Hope to god everything is ok because without him we're half the side

Wow, I just don't see it Halpo. He's a special player I don't deny, but to me he is replaceable. In fact, some of our best performances have been without him. Personally, the first names on my team sheet would be Silva, Aguero, Zaba, and Komps. Yaya is 5th. He may win us a game on occasion, but there are others who are all about the team. At times he is untouchable but he can also be a liability.

I agree, he is legend but just not the best, not even in this side we have.

de niro said:
sky tot said:
quiet_riot said:
Yaya in being a bellend shocker.
Think Pellegrini & Yaya have both been bellends.

this.

it will not end well.

I do wonder sometimes whether you purposely act like a drama queen to provoke a reaction so members post more. A mole mod of sorts.

Rolee said:
de niro said:
sky tot said:
Think Pellegrini & Yaya have both been bellends.

this.

it will not end well.

I do wonder sometimes whether you purposely act like a drama queen to provoke a reaction so members post more. A mole mod of sorts.

But it won't end well DN is right.

Yaya or his 'mates' are starting up a shit storm again just as he fucks off to Abroad for a month during a transfer window. No doubt he'll be in the press moaning all January.

Does this sound familiar? Only difference is its winter rather than summer and City bottled it last time and didn't turf him before the season started. Hopefully, we've done some proper groundwork and can get rid this time. I'd send him on lean to NY and keep Frank til the summer if necessary.

The cynic in me would suggest that it's only in the last few games that he's started to perform, for whatever reason he was average to piss poor early doors.

blue b4 the moon said:
Rolee said:
de niro said:
this.

it will not end well.

Yaya or his 'mates' are starting up a shit storm again just as he fucks off to Abroad for a month during a transfer window. No doubt he'll be in the press moaning all January.

Does this sound familiar? Only difference is its winter rather than summer and City bottled it last time and didn't turf him before the season started. Hopefully, we've done some proper groundwork and can get rid this time. I'd send him on lean to NY and keep Frank til the summer if necessary.

The cynic in me would suggest that it's only in the last few games that he's started to perform, for whatever reason he was average to piss poor early doors.

All he's done is tweeted that he's not injured and is ready for the Sunderland game.

Who needs the gutter press when we've got fans like this who are more than willing to whip up sensationalist dramas based on fuck all.

Rolee said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Rolee said:

All he's done is tweeted that he's not injured and is ready for the Sunderland game.

Who needs the gutter press when we've got fans like this who are more than willing to whip up sensationalist dramas based on fuck all.

Look at the bigger picture mate, he or his 'interested parties' are trouble at times, were being an arses most of the summer and could very well be starting again.

Yaya really shouldn't have tweeted this - and just before the transfer window too. Although after seeing city without Yaya v burnley some on here should be careful about saying sell him etc.

I think one thing is for certain ...... Yaya will leave in the summer. And replacing a player like him will be near impossible. Due to his age/wages it's unlikely we'll receive more than £15mil.

blue b4 the moon said:
Rolee said:
blue b4 the moon said:

Look at the bigger picture mate, he or his 'interested parties' are trouble at times, were being an arses most of the summer and could very well be starting again.

I'm not doubting he can be an arse. But fuck me mate, it's some leap to make from a tweet about him not being injured to he's trying to engineer a move away. Actually it's more than some leap, it's plain fucking bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.