Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Rolee said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Rolee said:
All he's done is tweeted that he's not injured and is ready for the Sunderland game.

Who needs the gutter press when we've got fans like this who are more than willing to whip up sensationalist dramas based on fuck all.

Look at the bigger picture mate, he or his 'interested parties' are trouble at times, were being an arses most of the summer and could very well be starting again.

I'm not doubting he can be an arse. But fuck me mate, it's some leap to make from a tweet about him not being injured to he's trying to engineer a move away. Actually it's more than some leap, it's plain fucking bonkers.

Carry on watch the clouds/bird's fly round your head bud.

I've certainly not forgiven the summer stuff and well we'll see, not everyone is a fanboy.....

blue b4 the moon said:
Rolee said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Look at the bigger picture mate, he or his 'interested parties' are trouble at times, were being an arses most of the summer and could very well be starting again.

I'm not doubting he can be an arse. But fuck me mate, it's some leap to make from a tweet about him not being injured to he's trying to engineer a move away. Actually it's more than some leap, it's plain fucking bonkers.

Carry on watch the clouds/bird's fly round your head bud.

I've certainly not forgiven the summer stuff and well we'll see, not everyone is a fanboy.....

HAHAHAHAHA

We seem to have a group of Alan Turing's apprentices on this forum who have managed to crack the coded messages of Yaya.

When Yaya says that he is not injured and ready to play against Sunderland, the Turing translation is that (by substituting various letters in a complex mathematical algorithm) Yaya is challenging the Manager by refuting the managerial claim that he had a slight injury for the Burnley game. Looking deeper (and by applying Einsteins fundamental laws), we discover that the tweet is in fact a transfer request as well as a direct challenge to the Manager and the club.

There is, of course, an alternative explanation to the tweet. That is, MP did not want to risk Yaya because Yaya may have casually mentioned that he felt a very slight twinge after the Burnley game.

This really is much ado about nothing.

jollylescott said:
We seem to have a group of Alan Turing's apprentices on this forum who have managed to crack the coded messages of Yaya.

When Yaya says that he is not injured and ready to play against Sunderland, the Turing translation is that (by substituting various letters in a complex mathematical algorithm) Yaya is challenging the Manager by refuting the managerial claim that he had a slight injury for the Burnley game. Looking deeper (and by applying Einsteins fundamental laws), we discover that the tweet is in fact a transfer request as well as a direct challenge to the Manager and the club.

There is, of course, an alternative explanation to the tweet. That is, MP did not want to risk Yaya because Yaya may have casually mentioned that he felt a very slight twinge after the Burnley game.

Spot on Jollylescott.
It also crossed my mind we want him for an extra 24 hours so he can play in the FA Cup on Sunday, so by not playing him against Burnley, we are trying to keep the Ivory Coast FA sweet.

Not sure why he would have tweeted that publicly.

Reading between the lines he's not happy at not playing, which is fine, but this should have stayed in the dressing room.

I can't imagine that pellers will be particularly chuffed at this latest declaration which has been written presumably by his agent. I reckon he's off as soon as we find a replacement, which may well be frank meaning bye bye in January. IMO

Pubteam Lomas said:
jollylescott said:

Spot on Jollylescott.
It also crossed my mind we want him for an extra 24 hours so he can play in the FA Cup on Sunday, so by not playing him against Burnley, we are trying to keep the Ivory Coast FA sweet.

What so the FA cup game at home to Sheffield Wednesday is some how more important than a league game against Burnley?

Feed the Elk said:
Not sure why he would have tweeted that publicly.

Reading between the lines he's not happy at not playing, which is fine, but this should have stayed in the dressing room.

I can't imagine that pellers will be particularly chuffed at this latest declaration which has been written presumably by his agent. I reckon he's off as soon as we find a replacement, which may well be frank meaning bye bye in January. IMO

Really. Thank goodness you dont hire and fire our team

Pubteam Lomas said:
jollylescott said:

Spot on Jollylescott.

That's a very impressive line in to the managers thinking you have there

ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.