Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Zubrman said:
jimharri said:
Feed the Elk said:
Not sure why he would have tweeted that publicly.

Reading between the lines he's not happy at not playing, which is fine, but this should have stayed in the dressing room.

I can't imagine that pellers will be particularly chuffed at this latest declaration which has been written presumably by his agent. I reckon he's off as soon as we find a replacement, which may well be frank meaning bye bye in January. IMO
Agreed. Why did he/his agent feel the need to post that tweet, knowing full well the trouble that may cause. Basically, he's contradicting what the manager said. Even if what he tweeted is true, he should have kept quiet.

Furthermore, why did the club feel the need to retweet it?

Because it's absolutely harmless and it reassures fans that believed he will miss the Sunderland game due to injury that he's ready to go for said game.

It's only mardarses reading into it something that it isn't.

Btw he's not contradicting Pellegrini, Pellegrini said he rested him because he felt a strain in his groin before the Baggies game, Yaya has reaffirmed that he was rested.

grim up north said:
jimharri said:
Feed the Elk said:
Not sure why he would have tweeted that publicly.

Reading between the lines he's not happy at not playing, which is fine, but this should have stayed in the dressing room.

I can't imagine that pellers will be particularly chuffed at this latest declaration which has been written presumably by his agent. I reckon he's off as soon as we find a replacement, which may well be frank meaning bye bye in January. IMO
Agreed. Why did he/his agent feel the need to post that tweet, knowing full well the trouble that may cause. Basically, he's contradicting what the manager said. Even if what he tweeted is true, he should have kept quiet.

What trouble has it caused other than on an internet message board where some mard arses are incandescent with rage over absolutely fuck all

I agree it is a minor incident but it puts Pelle in a awkward position when he faces the press. The scum journos will run this as a mutiny story and you can bet it will be brought up in the pre-match presser and will get column inches.

No need once again Yaya.

cookster said:
grim up north said:
jimharri said:

What trouble has it caused other than on an internet message board where some mard arses are incandescent with rage over absolutely fuck all

I agree it is a minor incident but it puts Pelle in a awkward position when he faces the press. The scum journos will run this as a mutiny story and you can bet it will be brought up in the pre-match presser and will get column inches.

No need once again Yaya.

All Pellers has to say is yes I rested him because he was carrying a minor injury and I felt it best not to risk him, like I've already fucking told you all, he is fine for the Sunderland game because the minor injury isn't affecting him anymore because he had a rest.

Rolee said:
cookster said:
grim up north said:

No need once again Yaya.

All Pellers has to say is yes I rested him because he was carrying a minor injury and I felt it best not to risk him, like I've already fucking told you all, he is fine for the Sunderland game because the minor injury isn't affecting him anymore because he had a rest.

Jesus wept, have you not read Yaya's tweet??????

"I was not injured"

Rolee said:
cookster said:
grim up north said:

No need once again Yaya.

Footballers play with minor injuries all the time

Whatever happened, its a lack of communication somewhere that has cost us two points IMO

Rammy Blue said:
Rolee said:
cookster said:

No need once again Yaya.

Jesus wept, have you not read Yaya's tweet??????

"I was not injured"

Jesus wept, have you not fucking read it?????

"I am not injured"

chris85mcfc said:
Rolee said:
cookster said:

No need once again Yaya.

Whatever happened, its a lack of communication somewhere that has cost us two points IMO

I know that, doesn't mean that sometimes they aren't rested because of minor injuries.

Rolee said:
chris85mcfc said:
Rolee said:

I know that, doesn't mean that sometimes they aren't rested because of minor injuries.

Do you think he would have been rested if it was say Everton at home instead of Burnley?

chris85mcfc said:
Rolee said:
chris85mcfc said:

Do you think he would have been rested if it was say Everton at home instead of Burnley?

Don't know, perhaps not.

Rolee said:
chris85mcfc said:
Rolee said:

Don't know, perhaps not.

What we're saying is surely he should have been on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.