Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

NoahCity said:
Helmet Cole said:
I'm hoping that one of the reasons we only see short bursts of Lampard and the loan is extended is that we're saving him for when Yaya is away (rather than Lamps just doesn't have the legs for 90 mins). If we can avoid more injury disaster then I'm pretty sure MP will juggle Milner and Lampard to make sure we don't miss Yaya too much.
Or we might go with the two Ferns in midfield with Navas/Nasri/Silva/Milner/Lampard rotating in for the "3" behind the main striker. Can't see Lampard playing over Fernando in a midfield 2 with Fernandinho.

I'm happy with either really. I think Frank proved his fitness against Bayern. Did 90 minutes there.

sam-caddick said:
Ivory Coast are the favourites to win the competition going off the betting, so I can't see Yaya coming back too soon.
IC have been the favorites for quite awhile afaik. But they are perennial chokers and it won't surprise me if they choked again.

jared said:
sam-caddick said:
Ivory Coast are the favourites to win the competition going off the betting, so I can't see Yaya coming back too soon.
IC have been the favorites for quite awhile afaik. But they are perennial chokers and it won't surprise me if they choked again.

As bad as it sounds I hope they do choke and go out early instead of waiting for the Final again!

Although does seem like Yaya is desperate to win that Trophy before he retires.

Definitely going to be a big miss and concerned how much them games over a short spaces of time will take out of him should they get all the way through to the final because you can guarantee he will be playing nearly every minute.

I wonder if the fat, pube headed, granny shagger will be tweeting about Yaya this time?

Gaylord du Bois said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
John Bennett ‏@JohnBennettBBC 2m2 minutes ago

Congrats to @YayaToure: CAF African Footballer of the Year for the 4th time in a row. The Ivorian colossus. #MCFC
This needs to be acknowledged by the club, and fast.

Somehow I think this time they wont forget so easily.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
CONGRATS YAYA!!

Soon to beat Weah and Eto'o for the most CAF awards!

He's joint top with Eto'o now with 4 each. Eto'o has a couple of 2nd and 3rd places tho (if you count those as awards)

City are joint top with Marseille too, tho same deal with 2nd and 3rd places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.