Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What Is Yaya Playing At ...Again?

have an idea the new spine of the team will be French Mangla,Pogba and the fella from Lyon.. so yaya is doing our job for us ;)

Nobody in world football will pay Yaya's transfer fee and current wages at his age.

This sort of behaviour happens often in European football, even Messi and Ronaldo have been at it!

Yaya will be here for a few years in my opinion.

When asked if he wants to stay at Manchester City, Toure responded: "That’s a big question and that’s an easy question as well. And you have an easy answer. We’ll see."

When asked whether he'll be at the club next season, he added.

"I don’t know. I’m at City at the moment," before laughing.

Really sounds like he is taking the piss there. We should sack him immediately. ;)

It wouldnt surprise me if there's a tacit understanding between the club and player that he can go in the summer provided that the deal is acceptable to the club. And that he can stir up some interest provided it isnt as disruptive as cakegate.

bulldogblue said:
It's just media scaremongering again.

Sounds like Yaya doing this all by himself.....by questioning if he will be playing for City next season....

Transfer Centre ‏@CentreTransfer 10m10 minutes ago
"I don't know if I will be at Man City next year" — Yaya Touré speaking at the Ivory Coast ACON training camp.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
bulldogblue said:
It's just media scaremongering again.

Sounds like Yaya doing this all by himself.....by questioning if he will be playing for City next season....

Transfer Centre ‏@CentreTransfer 10m10 minutes ago
"I don't know if I will be at Man City next year" — Yaya Touré speaking at the Ivory Coast ACON training camp.

so the direct quote which is
When asked whether he'll be at the club next season, he added.

"I don’t know. I’m at City at the moment," before laughing.

has now turned into this

"I don't know if I will be at Man City next year"

Ace :)

Why do we have to bite media's bait every time?
In another news ...Frankie says "Relax"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.