Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
without a dream said:
The sooner we all come to an acceptance that he's a brilliant, instrumental player in our side but a bit of **** the better.

I think we are all on that page mate.

The question is, is he so brilliant we have to put up with it? Borderline for me, but probably yes he is, imho.

Well he's not getting a new contract if that's his angle. Didn't work last year Yaya won't work this year.

FantasyIreland said:
karen7 said:
Everytime he is away on international duty he casts doubt on his future or his agent stirs up trouble,i'm bored of it now

Perhaps,on this occasion,he genuinely doesn't know where his future lies.

Well then he should say he's a City player.

I can't think of another job that anyone takes seriously where they are so openly disrespectful to their *current* employer. It's bloody stupid and plain rude, at best.

Re: What Is Yaya Playing At ...Again?

Calm down and relax everybody.....the club decides everything Carlito,Mario,NdJ,Beast etc.
Yaya will be going nowhere,no one else can afford his contract and he is currantly irreplaceable at City
He,ll be back in Feb to drive us to the title AGAIN!! Viva YAYA!!

I agree,his answers often appear disrespectful but then again he obviously isn't the sharpest tool.......so possibly he isn't aware of the implications of such.
In the past I've criticised him hugely for this same thing,however,this time its just possible the club may have told him his future is open to uncertainty,hence the non committance.

Not arsed one little bit!

He's a legend when wearing the shirt and when not is a bit of a dick. Reckon he'll be sold in the Summer IF we can find a replacement.

He is under contract and will have to leave on our terms.

Ray78 said:

That's really not the point Ray.

We all know he's a majestic footballer but, yet again, he's playing games to either solicit interest in a move or gain another improved contract.

I'm past caring to be honest. No one is bigger than the shirt , especially that duplicitous t**t.

Let's get rid and get someone who, at least overtly, shows some commitment to club.

F**k him.

Davs 19 said:
Ray78 said:

We all know he's a majestic footballer but, yet again, he's playing games to either solicit interest in a move or gain another improved contract.

I'm past caring to be honest. No one is bigger than the shirt , especially that duplicitous t**t.

Let's get rid and get someone who, at least overtly, shows some commitment to club.

F**k him.

Just when we start getting over the problems we had with him in the summer, he goes says something like this. If he's thinking about leaving, keep it to himself rather than telling the media. Great player, but he's got no respect for us at all.

Manchester_lalala said:
Davs 19 said:
Ray78 said:

F**k him.

Just when we start getting over the problems we had with him in the summer, he goes says something like this. If he's thinking about leaving, keep it to himself rather than telling the media. Great player, but he's got no respect for us at all.

On the money mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.