Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really not bothered if he wants a move .
At the end of the day he will leave CITY a legend .
Unlike the likes of Adebayor and Santa Cruz and Bridge and Robinho and Craig Bellamy .
That lot were a real waste of money .
Unlike Mr YAya Toure ,who I still have a lot of time for .

baildon blue said:
Really not bothered if he wants a move .
At the end of the day he will leave CITY a legend .
Unlike the likes of Adebayor and Santa Cruz and Bridge and Robinho and Craig Bellamy .
That lot were a real waste of money .
Unlike Mr YAya Toure ,who I still have a lot of time for .
Come again?

Basically all he has said is what EVERY player asked about their future says...(including Messi this week)....its a line of non committal because NO footballer wants to cut out his future options.

We all know Yaya (and the majority of other players we have at present ) will eventually move on.......its modern football. There are very very few who stay for life and settle .

*(we do have one however that looks like he will break the mould with his recents comments and thats Zabba who seems to want to stay in manchester even AFTER he finishes his career - must be the take aways and the weather he loves!!!)

All the media are doing is stirring up more negative press and yay a hasn't really said anything at all. Negative press sells and they thrive off of it...remember there is also a vested interest in the press to destabilise us and turning the fans against one of the most powerful players in the premiership is part of their game...which a lot of city fans unfortunately fall for time and time again with various players.

Lets just enjoy what he (and others) bring to the team while they are here and give them our FULL support...circle the wagons against the press and the various snide remarks of Jose et al and win another premier league title.

simon23 said:
Basically all he has said is what EVERY player asked about their future says...(including Messi this week)....its a line of non committal because NO footballer wants to cut out his future options.

We all know Yaya (and the majority of other players we have at present ) will eventually move on.......its modern football. There are very very few who stay for life and settle .

*(we do have one however that looks like he will break the mould with his recents comments and thats Zabba who seems to want to stay in manchester even AFTER he finishes his career - must be the take aways and the weather he loves!!!)

All the media are doing is stirring up more negative press and yay a hasn't really said anything at all. Negative press sells and they thrive off of it...remember there is also a vested interest in the press to destabilise us and turning the fans against one of the most powerful players in the premiership is part of their game...which a lot of city fans unfortunately fall for time and time again with various players.

Lets just enjoy what he (and others) bring to the team while they are here and give them our FULL support...circle the wagons against the press and the various snide remarks of Jose et al and win another premier league title.

Sums up the situation perfectly, well done Sir.

Re: What Is Yaya Playing At ...Again?

Davs 19 said:
Ray78 said:
He is under contract and will have to leave on our terms.

That's really not the point Ray.

We all know he's a majestic footballer but, yet again, he's playing games to either solicit interest in a move or gain another improved contract.

I'm past caring to be honest. No one is bigger than the shirt , especially that duplicitous t**t.

Let's get rid and get someone who, at least overtly, shows some commitment to club.

F**k him.

if he is angling for a cut price move to PSG he is sadly mistaken. We can't ask for £40m but we can ask for between 20-25m. If PSG aren't prepared to pay that then we will keep him for another season.

Re: What Is Yaya Playing At ...Again?

Ray78 said:
Davs 19 said:
Ray78 said:
He is under contract and will have to leave on our terms.

That's really not the point Ray.

We all know he's a majestic footballer but, yet again, he's playing games to either solicit interest in a move or gain another improved contract.

I'm past caring to be honest. No one is bigger than the shirt , especially that duplicitous t**t.

Let's get rid and get someone who, at least overtly, shows some commitment to club.

F**k him.

if he is angling for a cut price move to PSG he is sadly mistaken. We can't ask for £40m but we can ask for between 20-25m. If PSG aren't prepared to pay that then we will keep him for another season.

I think the Tevez approach may be required. Pick up £10 mil and employ someone who actually wants to be here.

higgi1p said:
simon23 said:

Exactly. The likelihood is he'll go in the summer, but if he comes back from ACON, best buddies with Bony. All happy and ready to put the rest of the league to the sword, who'll complain.

mancity2012_eamo said:
higgi1p said:
simon23 said:

Exactly. The likelihood is he'll go in the summer, but if he comes back from ACON, best buddies with Bony. All happy and ready to put the rest of the league to the sword, who'll complain.

Most anyone with a moral compass ?

Just a guess

Davs 19 said:
mancity2012_eamo said:
higgi1p said:

Just a guess
I'm not saying people would be happy if he pulls a stunt like last summer, but that is pre-empting something that has not happened and might not.
What I am saying is, it is quite likely he'll come back raring to go with his new team mate, and that would be bad news for the rest of the league.
If he is instrumental in another Premier Title run in and then starts up in summer, I would hazard a guess a lot of people would say. So long Yaya, it's been great, but it's time to move on.
He's no Vinny or Zabba but he has still been money well spent, by City.

mancity2012_eamo said:
Davs 19 said:
mancity2012_eamo said:

Just a guess
I'm not saying people would be happy if he pulls a stunt like last summer, but that is pre-empting something that has not happened and might not.
What I am saying is, it is quite likely he'll come back raring to go with his new team mate, and that would be bad news for the rest of the league.
If he is instrumental in another Premier Title run in and then starts up in summer, I would hazard a guess a lot of people would say. So long Yaya, it's been great, but it's time to move on.
He's no Vinny or Zabba but he has still been money well spent, by City.
Spot on .
In fact I bet Barcelona are mad they let us have him .
I would go on to say the quartet of Kompany Silva Toure and Aguero .
Will the same legends as Bell Lee Summerbee and Book .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.