Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mister Appointment said:
Mancini on Toure:

He’s one of the best players in the world, he can still have his say. He played for many teams, in many leagues like Belgium, Spain, Russia, England. He only misses Italy, this may be a good chance for him.

We’re working on it. You know, there are some players who may change team and Yaya is one of them. Next year we may try: we just need three champions to close the gap with Juventus.

You stay classy Bobby talking about someone else's player and letting the world know you're working on it.

Hope Txiki sells him a virus instead.

Double bluff by the RM no doubt.

Love the part about Belgium and Russia.

I know RM never thought much of Bayern and Dortmund and Shalke etc.

If he can convince the money men to offer us 30 mill I think we should consider it.

mancity1 said:
Mister Appointment said:
Mancini on Toure:

He’s one of the best players in the world, he can still have his say. He played for many teams, in many leagues like Belgium, Spain, Russia, England. He only misses Italy, this may be a good chance for him.

We’re working on it. You know, there are some players who may change team and Yaya is one of them. Next year we may try: we just need three champions to close the gap with Juventus.

You stay classy Bobby talking about someone else's player and letting the world know you're working on it.

If he can convince the money men to offer us 30 mill I think we should consider it.

It's all standard Mancini. Talking in the papers. Putting pressure on the board of the club who pay his wages. Asking for a player it's totally unrealistic to sign (Inter director came out the other day and said they would never be able to afford Toure's wages, not even close). He never learns. Inter are currently 8th or 9th a solid 10 points off the CL spots. Only in cloud cuckoo land will he sign Toure this summer without CL football. But he's still talking ...

Mister Appointment said:
mancity1 said:
Mister Appointment said:
Mancini on Toure:

It's all standard Mancini. Talking in the papers. Putting pressure on the board of the club who pay his wages. Asking for a player it's totally unrealistic to sign (Inter director came out the other day and said they would never be able to afford Toure's wages, not even close). He never learns. Inter are currently 8th or 9th a solid 10 points off the CL spots. Only in cloud cuckoo land will he sign Toure this summer without CL football. But he's still talking ...
Yaya left automatic CL football and challenging for the competition to join us; a team in the Europa League.

pudge said:
Mister Appointment said:
mancity1 said:

Yaya left automatic CL football and challenging for the competition to join us; a team in the Europa League.
And 200000 pounds a week,dont think he will get that in Milan

Mister Appointment said:
mancity1 said:
Mister Appointment said:
Mancini on Toure:

I wouldn't take anything he says about ex players especially those at City with anything but a grain of salt.

Its just a comment , of course he would like YAYA at Inter , he would like him in Turkey as well FFS.

He probably would say I wouldn't take Rodwell , Sinclair or Johnson because they were not my players (LOL).

If he got something out of Rodwell , Sinclair etc then perhaps we could take his comments with a bit more degree credence.

He can have Mario again and he would take him for sure (LOL).

Chappie said:
pudge said:
Mister Appointment said:
And 200000 pounds a week,dont think he will get that in Milan
"..and without a hefty wage" was not included, whereas a precedent for him signing without CL football exists.

If Yaya is going to be with us for another couple of seasons it may not be the worst thing if Ivory Coast win the ACON. If they do I bet Yaya will retire from international football.

mancity1 said:
Mister Appointment said:
Mancini on Toure:

If that was the case Bobby Manc will still be in Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.