Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Im not makig excuses for him chaps, but we don't know how his head is at the moment. Don't forget he just lost his little brother that he was close too.
He might be a little depressed or feeling guilty he didn't spend more time with him?!?!? Think we should give him a little more time to see if he improves.

Blue_Rossy said:
Im not makig excuses for him chaps, but we don't know how his head is at the moment. Don't forget he just lost his little brother that he was close too.
He might be a little depressed or feeling guilty he didn't spend more time with him?!?!? Think we should give him a little more time to see if he improves.

I was about to post something similar. Yes he was too in and out in the game last night but he did make some incisive runs. I think once Fernando is back we'll see Yaya rested a bit more often and played from off the bench in support of our weakened strike force.

willy eckerslike said:
Blue_Rossy said:

I was about to post something similar. Yes he was too in and out in the game last night but he did make some incisive runs. I think once Fernando is back we'll see Yaya rested a bit more often and played from off the bench in support of our weakened strike force.

That may be the case - if so then why do our highly paid management team not see it and why when his performances are like last night does he still not get substituted?

After last nights performance I was trying to think of ways we could play without him in the team

This was the best I could come up with and I don't think its too shabby

_______________Hart________________

Zabba___VK________Martin_____Kolarov___

______Fernando____Fernandinho_____

Navas________Silva___________Nasri____

_____________Aguero________________

Blue_Rossy said:

Sorry but if he's head is not right he needs to inform the management about it he needs flogging that effort stunk last night

onceabluealways said:
willy eckerslike said:
Blue_Rossy said:

That may be the case - if so then why do our highly paid management team not see it and why when his performances are like last night does he still not get substituted?

He has always been a bit of an enigma - turning on the style when you think he's out of the game. I didn't think he was terrible first half, but both teams backed off second half and there were a number of culprits on both teams - it only really kicked into life when Robben came on. I described it at the time as watching two heavyweights slugging it out, unfortunately it was the Deutscherags who delivered the knockout, not us.

Put him on a performance related salary. I'm pretty confident we'll see a different Toure.

Don't think there's a chance of him producing the form we saw from him last year based on what I've seen so far this season. I'd have hauled him off last night if we had anyone to replace him with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.