Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
Davs 19 said:
So much negative energy Billy. He's gone, he's history, time to let go and enjoy life ;.)
All fine and well, but the point remains that he's breaking the rules doing this, its a clear case of tapping up. City should tell him to stfu about our players, and if he's so keen to sign him, he should get his club to put the money forward, and we'll think about it in the summer.

I'd read his quotes very carefully, breaking the spirit of the law, maybe, the actual law, doubt it.

If he has contravened, you'd expect him to be charged but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Bobby was very devise in his last days for this board and what amuses me is the ' inners' at that time have predominantly'let go' and in the main acknowledge that his exit was for the best. The 'outers' as were, can't seem to resist resurrecting him at every possible opportunity.

Maybe someone should start a 'woman about Mancini' thread.....that should keep everyone happy ;.)

blueinsa said:
Only on here would you get some defending him for openly tapping up arguably our most important player.

Barely a peep about it on here today yet had it been any other manager the board would have been in meltdown over it.
Who's defending him tapping up Yaya?

If someone wants to bring up his (Mancini) personal career post City, a completely separate and rather random issue, then so be it. Others should then be able to contribute the facts.

Rubbish Davs,i can only speak for myself......but i'm more than happy to consign him to our history and even forget about him.....however,when his actions/words are damaging to the club i'm going to vent my spleen.Now I appreciate Yaya is the unstable type and may well be leaving regardless of this episode but it certainly wont be helping our cause.......

Unbelieveably.....it seems some of you need to question where your loyalties lie.

Davs 19 said:
cleavers said:
Davs 19 said:
So much negative energy Billy. He's gone, he's history, time to let go and enjoy life ;.)
All fine and well, but the point remains that he's breaking the rules doing this, its a clear case of tapping up. City should tell him to stfu about our players, and if he's so keen to sign him, he should get his club to put the money forward, and we'll think about it in the summer.

I'd read his quotes very carefully, breaking the spirit of the law, maybe, the actual law, doubt it.

If he has contravened, you'd expect him to be charged but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Bobby was very devise in his last days for this board and what amuses me is the ' inners' at that time have predominantly'let go' and in the main acknowledge that his exit was for the best. The 'outers' as were, can't seem to resist resurrecting him at every possible opportunity.

Maybe someone should start a 'woman about Mancini' thread.....that should keep everyone happy ;.)
Of course he won't be charged, because City won't complain, we never do.

I was an "inner" as you put it, right up to and including the debacle of an FA Cup final, in fact as regards managers, I'm pretty well always an "inner" until the club hierarchy decide otherwise, with one or two exceptions.

However this has nothing to do with "inner" or "outer" status, and everything to do with another clubs manager talking about one of our players, wanting to sign for him, presumably after chatting to his agent, as I said above, if this was Wenger or Rodgers there would be an outcry on here.

Mister Appointment said:
pudge said:
Mister Appointment said:
Ahh good old Bobby Manc. Showing his utmost respect for City as a club by openly talking about Toure again. You do wonder with him whether if this stint at Inter goes tits up he'll finally do the decent thing and fuck off to Sardinia and focus on his yacht business. The football management business hasn't been too kind to him since he left City.
[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/16/article-2630633-1DA7319D00000578-495_634x421.jpg[/bigimg]

Quite an achievement winning the domestic cup in Turkey with the biggest, richest, and most expensive squad in the league. I'm sure that's the reason they fucked him off first chance they got.

Anyway the guy is showing his respect for City at present whilst his apologists are queuing up to demand we respect him. It's all very funny but as a City supporter my loyalties only go one way even if those of others don't.
Where did we rank in those categories last season?

FantasyIreland said:
Rubbish Davs,i can only speak for myself......but i'm more than happy to consign him to our history and even forget about him.....however,when his actions/words are damaging to the club i'm going to vent my spleen.Now I appreciate Yaya is the unstable type and may well be leaving regardless of this episode but it certainly wont be helping our cause.......

Unbelieveably.....it seems some of you need to question where your loyalties lie.

To be fair mate, I wasn't talking about you and I wasn't defending Mancini.

I've backed every manager we've had and don't do personality cults. It's always the club first, everything else second for me.

If you can produce any post of mine that flies in the face of this you can have the wife......

Edit: I've realised that's not much of an incentive, so I'll give you the cash equivalent instead ;.)

Yaya has already been tapped up by PSG and if he does leave at the end of the season then France would be the most likely destination imho. As for Inter they haven't got much money to spend and despite Mancini's charm offensive I doubt Yaya wants to play in the Europa League.

pudge said:
Mister Appointment said:
pudge said:
[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/16/article-2630633-1DA7319D00000578-495_634x421.jpg[/bigimg]

Quite an achievement winning the domestic cup in Turkey with the biggest, richest, and most expensive squad in the league. I'm sure that's the reason they fucked him off first chance they got.

Anyway the guy is showing his respect for City at present whilst his apologists are queuing up to demand we respect him. It's all very funny but as a City supporter my loyalties only go one way even if those of others don't.

Winning the LEAGUE and LEAGUE CUP my friend;);)

MihaiCity said:
pudge said:
Mister Appointment said:

Winning the LEAGUE and LEAGUE CUP my friend;);)
Fantastic achievements, ones that shouldn't be overshadowed by pettiness.

Nor should any other club's achievements.

Davs 19 said:
If you can produce any post of mine that flies in the face of this you can have the wife......
You know the drill;

tumblr_mi79nsX9zk1qh7iv5o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.