Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
Mister Appointment said:
LoveCity said:
Mancini should focus on winning games instead of tapping up Yaya. I mean, if you interpret the words the way our press have, Mancini has basically said publicly that Yaya wants to leave ("If, as seems to be the case, he wants to try Serie A") which is downright disrespectful with the season not yet over.

And if he doesn't start winning more games, Mancini may not have a club to tempt Yaya too. Already reports of Inter tapping up Bielsa after Mancini's extremely average results since returning (in Serie A: W5 D5 L5). Inter were quite ambitious in January signing Shaqiri and Podolski but still hit and miss results other than a 3-match winning streak against 2 relegation strugglers and a mid-table side. They only just scraped past the worst Celtic side in years in Europe too, but then that's quite an achievement for Mancini who was beaten by a team of youths and journeymen when he coached us against Ajax.

Ahh good old Bobby Manc. Showing his utmost respect for City as a club by openly talking about Toure again. You do wonder with him whether if this stint at Inter goes tits up he'll finally do the decent thing and fuck off to Sardinia and focus on his yacht business. The football management business hasn't been too kind to him since he left City.
[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/16/article-2630633-1DA7319D00000578-495_634x421.jpg[/bigimg]

:)

Only on here would you get some defending him for openly tapping up arguably our most important player.

Barely a peep about it on here today yet had it been any other manager the board would have been in meltdown over it.

blueinsa said:
Only on here would you get some defending him for openly tapping up arguably our most important player.

Barely a peep about it on here today yet had it been any other manager the board would have been in meltdown over it.

I was just about to post the very same thing......its fucking laughable.

Mancini is using sly,underhand and cheap tactics to unsettle one of our players and yet that doesn't seem a problem for his groupies?

The man should wind his classless neck right in.

pudge said:
Mister Appointment said:
LoveCity said:
Mancini should focus on winning games instead of tapping up Yaya. I mean, if you interpret the words the way our press have, Mancini has basically said publicly that Yaya wants to leave ("If, as seems to be the case, he wants to try Serie A") which is downright disrespectful with the season not yet over.

And if he doesn't start winning more games, Mancini may not have a club to tempt Yaya too. Already reports of Inter tapping up Bielsa after Mancini's extremely average results since returning (in Serie A: W5 D5 L5). Inter were quite ambitious in January signing Shaqiri and Podolski but still hit and miss results other than a 3-match winning streak against 2 relegation strugglers and a mid-table side. They only just scraped past the worst Celtic side in years in Europe too, but then that's quite an achievement for Mancini who was beaten by a team of youths and journeymen when he coached us against Ajax.

Ahh good old Bobby Manc. Showing his utmost respect for City as a club by openly talking about Toure again. You do wonder with him whether if this stint at Inter goes tits up he'll finally do the decent thing and fuck off to Sardinia and focus on his yacht business. The football management business hasn't been too kind to him since he left City.
[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/16/article-2630633-1DA7319D00000578-495_634x421.jpg[/bigimg]
He's only beaten Juventus and topped a group in Europe since leaving City though (and we've lost to CSKA in that time too).

FantasyIreland said:
blueinsa said:

Mancini is using sly,underhand and cheap tactics to unsettle one of our players and yet that doesn't seem a problem for his groupies?

Well you've highlighted it, City should report his comments to UEFA, bloody cheek.

If Wenger or Rodgers was doing this there'f be outrage on here, and rightly so.

pudge said:
Mister Appointment said:
LoveCity said:

Quite an achievement winning the domestic cup in Turkey with the biggest, richest, and most expensive squad in the league. I'm sure that's the reason they fucked him off first chance they got.

Anyway the guy is showing his respect for City at present whilst his apologists are queuing up to demand we respect him. It's all very funny but as a City supporter my loyalties only go one way even if those of others don't.

Mister Appointment said:
pudge said:
Mister Appointment said:

Quite an achievement winning the domestic cup in Turkey with the biggest, richest, and most expensive squad in the league. I'm sure that's the reason they fucked him off first chance they got.

Anyway the guy is showing his respect for City at present whilst his apologists are queuing up to demand we respect him. It's all very funny but as a City supporter my loyalties only go one way even if those of others don't.

So much negative energy Billy. He's gone, he's history, time to let go and enjoy life ;.)

FantasyIreland said:
blueinsa said:

I'm not in any way defending Mancini, but you're living in cloud cuckoo land if you think those comments will have any effect on Yaya.
Yaya is already unsettled, hence the whole thing with the cake and why a good number of people think this is probably his last season.

Davs 19 said:
So much negative energy Billy. He's gone, he's history, time to let go and enjoy life ;.)
All fine and well, but the point remains that he's breaking the rules doing this, its a clear case of tapping up. City should tell him to stfu about our players, and if he's so keen to sign him, he should get his club to put the money forward, and we'll think about it in the summer.

NQCitizen said:
pudge said:
Mister Appointment said:
He's only beaten Juventus and topped a group in Europe since leaving City though (and we've lost to CSKA in that time too).

It's a shame he couldn't get city out of a group in the champions league. He's a legend to me, but he came out with some stuff what's really pissed me off since he's left city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.