Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs 19 said:
cleavers said:
Davs 19 said:
So much negative energy Billy. He's gone, he's history, time to let go and enjoy life ;.)
All fine and well, but the point remains that he's breaking the rules doing this, its a clear case of tapping up. City should tell him to stfu about our players, and if he's so keen to sign him, he should get his club to put the money forward, and we'll think about it in the summer.

I'd read his quotes very carefully, breaking the spirit of the law, maybe, the actual law, doubt it.

If he has contravened, you'd expect him to be charged but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Bobby was very devise in his last days for this board and what amuses me is the ' inners' at that time have predominantly'let go' and in the main acknowledge that his exit was for the best. The 'outers' as were, can't seem to resist resurrecting him at every possible opportunity.

Maybe someone should start a 'woman about Mancini' thread.....that should keep everyone happy ;.)

Haha. Priceless Davs mate. I guess we'll just pretend that there wasn't a mass exodus of "inners" who've started their own forum to slag off Bluemoon, Pellegrini, and generally behave like bitter little bitches.

Anyway, that mess of a post of yours aside. We wouldn't need to start a "woman about Mancini" thread if he wasn't such a **** and wasn't publicly tapping up one of our best players on a regular basis. For the rest he doesn't really register on my radar as he's managing a Europa league club and barring him winning that competition, if he manages to cling on to that job they'll still be a europa league club (at best) next season.

Mister Appointment said:
Davs 19 said:
cleavers said:
All fine and well, but the point remains that he's breaking the rules doing this, its a clear case of tapping up. City should tell him to stfu about our players, and if he's so keen to sign him, he should get his club to put the money forward, and we'll think about it in the summer.

I'd read his quotes very carefully, breaking the spirit of the law, maybe, the actual law, doubt it.

If he has contravened, you'd expect him to be charged but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Bobby was very devise in his last days for this board and what amuses me is the ' inners' at that time have predominantly'let go' and in the main acknowledge that his exit was for the best. The 'outers' as were, can't seem to resist resurrecting him at every possible opportunity.

Maybe someone should start a 'woman about Mancini' thread.....that should keep everyone happy ;.)

Haha. Priceless Davs mate. I guess we'll just pretend that there wasn't a mass exodus of "inners" who've started their own forum to slag off Bluemoon, Pellegrini, and generally behave like bitter little bitches.

Anyway, that mess of a post of yours aside. We wouldn't need to start a "woman about Mancini" thread if he wasn't such a c**t and wasn't publicly tapping up one of our best players on a regular basis. For the rest he doesn't really register on my radar as he's managing a Europa league club and barring him winning that competition, if he manages to cling on to that job they'll still be a europa league club (at best) next season.

Very classy Billy. You must be very proud.

Ps: the day I construct a post as messy as the above, I'll move away from the vino.

Well done on another great contribution to the thread.

Pps:I haven't got a clue what you're talking about mate re: the emboldened bit btw.

Davs 19 said:
Very classy Billy. You must be very proud.

Ps: the day I construct a post as messy as the above, I'll move away from the vino.

Well done on another great contribution to the thread.

Pps:I haven't got a clue what you're talking about re: the emboldened bit btw.

Haha. The irony. Twice I've posted about Mancini/Toure. Twice you've posted in reply about me. It's apparent how clueless you're being tonight.

YaYa is 32 this May and although he is contracted to City till June 2017, he is now of an age when the rules of talking to other parties no longer apply. As such, if he wishes, he can talk to anyone and can buy out his contract at any time the fancy takes him.
I'd like to sign him for another 4 years as he will still clearly be fit enough at 35/36 but that's up to him and City to sort out.
BTW If he signs a multi-year contract, he can't buy himself out of any new contract for 2 years..

copy from the mancini thread but since its relevant:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2015/03/14/9813922/yaya-is-like-a-son-to-me-mancini-talks-up-inter-bid-for?ICID=HP_BN_2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... ID=HP_BN_2</a>

'Yaya is like a son to me' - Mancini talks up Inter bid for Toure

Roberto Mancini admits Inter would love to sign Manchester City star Yaya Toure this summer, revealing that the Ivorian is like a son to him.

Toure has appeared unsettled on several occasions during his five-year stay at City, often voicing his discontent through outspoken agent Dimitry Seluk - most notably last summer when he felt the club had not adequately celebrated his birthday.

And Mancini - who brought Toure to the Etihad Stadium from Barcelona for £25 million (€35m) in the summer of 2010 - has reiterated his desire to bring the Ivorian midfield powerhouse to Italy.

"Yaya Toure is like a son to me," he told reporters at a press conference. "If there was a chance of us signing him, we'd be interested."

Toure, who led Cote d'Ivoire to Africa Cup of Nations glory earlier this year, has netted seven times in 21 Premier League appearances so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.