Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a big part of the problem. If he's on, we're on. He is so instrumental to how we play that if he puts in half arsed performances like today we as a team follow. He really does drive the team.
Basically yaya today is the same as having no yaya and we know how well we play without him. We need a serious investment in a proper replacement this summer.

he needs to go this summer for the good of him and the team..like the poster above said he is the one that drove this team....when he's on fire the entire team follow him ...take the most we can get for him and go and spend big on pobga/koke/gundogan

It seem to me that Yaya performs when Yaya wants to. If he's not in the mood he can't be bothered. The team should be more important than Planet Yaya. If he won't give 100% every time he plays then we should sell him asap and look to replace him with somebody who will always give his best. Mind you I could say the same about most of the first team this season.

SuperBlu said:
He created two chances for Aguero today.
If that's the only thing you took from today's piss poor showing you're definitely a glass half full kind of guy. He actually hampered us by being on the pitch. Wasn't interested from the first minute until he was brought off and looked like he'd rather be anywhere than fighting for his teams title defence.
Two chances for Aguero doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

Awful defensively. All Burnley players had to do is make some half-arsed dribble and he would stop chasing them or one they would pass to and would just jog in 2 meters circle.

He was poor tonight, but there is something fundamentally wrong with our midfield at the moment so you can't lay all the blame at his door. Still an outstanding player on his day, but those days are increasingly infrequent. I'd still keep him though, just use him more sparingly in a role better suited (i.e. not part of a central midfield two away from home).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.