Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Ya Ya has been poor this season, but lets not forget how he has carried us forward last season, maybe he needs a rest, it would be crass to think that the passing of anyones brother would not affect you, I think its time to support him, only then will he be back to the force he can be, a world beater in full flow, .

What some fans on here are failing to see if that it isn't his performance/ability that is being questioned. It's his attitude. Top top player when he wants to be, but his attitude so far this season and in particular last night stunk.

Of course we haven't forgot how he performed last season..but questions about his attitude and desire need to be asked (especially after the summer debacle)

Blue Mooner said:
quiet_riot said:
Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
he hasn't had many off days in 4 years, let's back him for fucks sake

He's had more off than on. It gets glossed over as on an 'on' day he is world class and unstoppable.

Are you f'in serious!!? 20 goals last season would suggest he had more 'on' games than 'off' so, so shortsighted.

A midfielder with far and away the best stats of any midfielder and you suggest he had more 'off' days than on. You have to be on a wind up, surely?

If not, I despair with some of our fans I really, really do.

I think people have had enough of his slapped arse antics, he was fit enough last night he just showed petulance and lack of enthusiasm, probably all stemming from summer and lack of cake. He's had is time at city in my opinion.

Why does this debate never surface when we're talking about players like Vinny,Zabaleta,Silva,Aguero,Milner,Fernadinho etc?

FantasyIreland said:
Why does this debate never surface when we're talking about players like Vinny,Zabaleta,Silva,Aguero,Milner,Fernadinho etc?
I thought you might have worked that one out .
Yaya on a cosmic wage
Yaya not showing much for his cosmic wage at this moment .
Yaya fu••ed us all off this summer .
Something about cake and money .

Didn't play his best think he's needs rest for another week or so before playing a match. Milner would be a great option considering his best position is CM. He put in a good performance against Aresnal and we need a person who will surely put in effort and is rested to the max. Although I love Yaya and his relentless runs down the middle. Hope he is rested fast need a win against Arensal.

FantasyIreland said:

Because they all put a shift in, do not sulk when they can't get their own way, show respect for the club and the fans and just get on with their jobs in a professional manner.

YaYa needs to grow up. He wouldn't even be here if someone had come in for him in the summer. I feel great sympathy for the loss of his brother having been there with the loss of a younger sister. Yes it takes time to get over but you still have to go to work and get on with the job.

FantasyIreland said:

I've not contributed to this thread yet and am not sure what my opinion is on Yaya but is this the most stupid question Bluemoon tonight?

Toure isn't there to run around for 90 mins like Gelson Fernandes he's there for his passing ability like Pirlo.
So what if he has had two bad games? Over the full season he will be one of our best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.