Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

de niro said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
I was really angry with him earlier in the week, but it's dawned on me that he's going through a really difficult time and he may not be fully fit. I hope he gets back to his best with us and finishes his career here.

Yaya Toure says he wants to win the Champions League with @MCFC to repay the fans for their support <a class="postlink" href="http://bbc.in/1mmIB2H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bbc.in/1mmIB2H</a>

so do what we did with joe, he's out of form so take him out, thats why we have a squad. manchester city cannot, simply cannot carry any passengers, it was the same at bayern, too many passengers, nasri and yaya took two places off players eager to get a game.

I agree about dropping (resting) him for a few games, problem being Fernando is currently injured so you either play Milner out of position or the 36 year old Lampard.

Blue Apple said:
Suarez won player of the year last season, the best footballer in the league last year? Yaya Toure by a mile. Most influential player for City over the past few seasons? Yaya Toure. One of the greatest players ever to wear a City shirt, Yaya Toure. The player the fans sing about most? Yaya Toure. Made a dick of himself in the summer, brother died, poor start to the season, Yaya Toure. Were four games in blues, FFS, get a grip!

All though I have had a pop at him myself, great post blue.

If its not stated anywhere, Yaya interview will be on football focus today

Blue Apple said:
Suarez won player of the year last season, the best footballer in the league last year? Yaya Toure by a mile. Most influential player for City over the past few seasons? Yaya Toure. One of the greatest players ever to wear a City shirt, Yaya Toure. The player the fans sing about most? Yaya Toure. Made a dick of himself in the summer, brother died, poor start to the season, Yaya Toure. Were four games in blues, FFS, get a grip!

Yaya at the moment is getting off very very very lightly compared to Garcia and Dzeko in the last two seasons on here.

dobobobo said:
Blue Apple said:

Yaya at the moment is getting off very very very lightly compared to Garcia and Dzeko in the last two seasons on here.

I guess this page has grown 40 pages since Wednesday due to everyone rushing in and saying how great Yaya is then?

Puppet Master Silva said:
dobobobo said:
Blue Apple said:

I guess this page has grown 40 pages since Wednesday due to everyone rushing in and saying how great Yaya is then?

I dunno I've got better things to do than read all the posts on here. But from what I have seen he's getting off very lightly compared to the two.

The guy has just lost his brother, have some sympathy for fucks sake, he prob thinks playing through this terrible time is the best thing for him but with hindsight he needs time to recover, city fans have faith and stop slagging one of the most influential players ever to wear a city shirt, we are better than that.

Rascal said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Yaya was/is going through the motions, it has no relationship to performance.

You missed out in your opinion.

Because your opinion has no relation to facts. You simply do not nor cannot know the facts.

You do not know what Yaya was instructed to do by Pellers. You do not know what the overall instructions to the team were. All you can do is assume and procrastinate.

In my opinion Yaya was not on top of his game or anywhere near the other night, but he was not alone. Yet he still looked most likely to fashion any counter attacks we had.

His problem is his languid style looks like he doesnt care but we cant change that. And some of the hysterical overaction on this thread is basically just pathetic and shows most football fans know fuck all about football.
Spot on. Maybe his dip in form is unrelated to the Summer, I doubt if even he knows, but I suspect his coach knows him better than most

Yaya's focus has deserted him. It's not fair to him or City to carry on playing him at the moment. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and treat him with kids gloves.

As deniro said, we cannot have any passengers at this crucial time of the season.

It's like we've playing with 9 men the last two games.....Pellers has some deciding to do but I doubt he'll drop Yaya against Chelsea.

dobobobo said:
Blue Apple said:

Do you not think that's because of his achievements at this club? Without doubt he has to be a City all time great because of what he has done in the 4 years he has been here and a few bad games at that start of the season is not going to change that. I've got a feeling come Sunday night we will all have a different opinion of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.