Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Yaya's focus has deserted him. It's not fair to him or City to carry on playing him at the moment. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and treat him with kids gloves.

As deniro said, we cannot have any passengers at this crucial time of the season.

It's like we've playing with 9 men the last two games.....Pellers has some deciding to do but I doubt he'll drop Yaya against Chelsea.

So we drop him and rather than be a supposed passenger we spunk £220,000 a week down the drain for a fella who can't sort his life out and do what we expect of him for the wage he gleefully draws each week!

Have you forgotten too that he will disappear for 6 weeks in January before coming back late (as always seems the way) to be ready for the 1st game we would have planned him returning.

Too many soft arses on here. In short this fella should have been sold while his stock was high and we wouldn't have him wasting squad space and money whilst returning nothing back.

Marvin said:
Or just maybe cakegate was based on trauma -in fact we now know it was, and Pellegrini says

Maybe he had a lot of personal problems with his brother," said the Chilean.

"There are a lot of human things and maybe that is why he is not in his best performance at the moment.

"As a team, as a coach, as a club we must support him because he is a very important player, he makes a difference and I'm sure he will return to his best. But he is always being criticised."

He's earned our support many times over so show what City fans used to be famous for.

We are famous for scapegoating our our own players.

Big game tomorrow. Big performance required from Yaya. Normally these are the matches he excels in.
Let's reserve judgement until after the match. Hopefully we will see the old Yaya back.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Big game tomorrow. Big performance required from Yaya. Normally these are the matches he excels in.
Let's reserve judgement until after the match. Hopefully we will see the old Yaya back.
Wilf Wild 1937 said:

Unless he's sulking because some of the fans have had a go at him

I think we should be professional and show our unrelenting support for him against Chelsea. One last game, and if he does do fuck all then well hammer him next time. But we need him at his best and lets show our support.

To me, if i lost my brother i would be unconsolable and would start to ponder my life as well, so his situation is very understandable. Give him a break.

Just seen his interview on Football Focus.Seems genuinely interested in staying at City,but read into that what you will.
He claims that the birthday cake incident was a joke,which basically backfired.
As we all know,on his day he can be a world beater.Lets hope for that tomorrow.

I think we'll beat Chelsea tomorrow, and I think Yaya will be the main reason why we do.

oakiecokie said:
Just seen his interview on Football Focus.Seems genuinely interested in staying at City,but read into that what you will.
Joke which backfired??????...lolz find that a bit hard to believe,anyway hope he turns up tomorrow..

pikku said:
oakiecokie said:
Joke which backfired??????...lolz find that a bit hard to believe,anyway hope he turns up tomorrow..

Liked his digs at scholes and gnev good lad yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.