Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

The *it was a joke* excuse is less plausible than Bobby Ewing waking up in the shower and realizing it was all a dream.

The only joke in this plot is Toure / his agent dreaming up this line, to get fans back onside.

I for one am not that stupid: he heard that his contract wasn't to be renewed, threw all manner of shit at the club over the Summer and hasn't yet turned up this season. Yes he's had personal problems but I don't hear Kolo making the same noises. Yes he's a great talent but only on a good day.

Marvin said:
Eaglechief said:
I love how the knobheads on here can't get over the fact that the "birthday cake" issue was nothing more than a joke by Yaya and his agent.

Those same knobheads will have to a eat a lot of humble pie at the end of the season, when Yaya shows once again why he's such a legend for the club, when we lift the title for the third time in four seasons.

Having said that, I personally I think this season will be his last season for us anyway. he will probably be sold when we've passed the FFP regulations and the club can afford to bring in a replacement during the summer.

Yaya is a legend!!
Best thing Yaya can do is get rid of that ridiculous agent who shot his mouth off in the Summer and led to him being ridiculed. At the very least he should instruct his agent to keep his mouth shut, and let him do his talking on the pitch. He will in time.

Have we ever consider that we should thank his Agent for paving his transfer to City from Barcelona?
Do we still have to be suck in by the rag loving media creating this mischief ?

blueplan said:
Marvin said:
Eaglechief said:
I love how the knobheads on here can't get over the fact that the "birthday cake" issue was nothing more than a joke by Yaya and his agent.

Those same knobheads will have to a eat a lot of humble pie at the end of the season, when Yaya shows once again why he's such a legend for the club, when we lift the title for the third time in four seasons.

Having said that, I personally I think this season will be his last season for us anyway. he will probably be sold when we've passed the FFP regulations and the club can afford to bring in a replacement during the summer.

Yaya is a legend!!
Best thing Yaya can do is get rid of that ridiculous agent who shot his mouth off in the Summer and led to him being ridiculed. At the very least he should instruct his agent to keep his mouth shut, and let him do his talking on the pitch. He will in time.

Have we ever consider that we should thank his Agent for paving his transfer to City from Barcelona?

I think the thank you was in the form of money going into his bank account.

Do his agent really need thanking any other way?

dobobobo said:
blueplan said:
Marvin said:

Money isn't the most important issue. If not every Koos, Vidal or Robben will play for the scums!

blueplan said:
dobobobo said:
blueplan said:

Money isn't the most important issue. If not every Koos, Vidal or Robben will play for the scums!

What exactly is the most important issue?

What gets me is we know this is how he plays he always has and he will to he leaves! Look at the trophies we have won with him in the team and the contribution to All that. Yaya against a top side in Europe that has the majority the ball and play with speed he will always look disinterested..

dobobobo said:
blueplan said:
dobobobo said:

Ask Koos or Robben.
BTW we recruited Yaya when we don't have CL.
Do you remember some of the reasons given by Yaya for coming to City?

blueplan said:
dobobobo said:
blueplan said:

Ask Koos or Robben.

Money?

(I don't mean that as criticism.)

RegMuffin said:
The *it was a joke* excuse is less plausible than Bobby Ewing waking up in the shower and realizing it was all a dream.

The only joke in this plot is Toure / his agent dreaming up this line, to get fans back onside.

I for one am not that stupid: he heard that his contract wasn't to be renewed, threw all manner of shit at the club over the Summer and hasn't yet turned up this season. Yes he's had personal problems but I don't hear Kolo making the same noises. Yes he's a great talent but only on a good day.

Do you know what, I don't really give a toss about any of it. As Keown says, Yaya needs a few games to get up to speed and he will be a force for us again. If you think any player at any club really has loyalty to that club nowadays you are deluded. It's their career and they want to win for whichever club they are playing. Apart from the few legends like Kompany, Yaya is no different from any other player. I don't believe he doesn't care or doesn't put in the effort. I believe his job for us is to do what the manager says - pick up the ball and power forward. He is not a defensive midfielder.

He scored 20 goals last season and I don't see why he won't do the same again but he'll have the odd game where he looks 'lazy'. He did last year too - that's how he is built and how he moves. He is what you see and he is still a player we need. To quote your last sentence - "he's a great talent but only on a good day" & he'll have far more good days than bad.

dobobobo said:
blueplan said:
dobobobo said:

Ask Koos or Robben.

Money?

(I don't mean that as criticism.)

We gave him a MOTIVATION to help City win Titles & CUPS. He is the main backbone for our successful side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.