Alaba 11.44 (7.11)
Gotze 11.41 (7.09)
Lahm 11.29 (7.02)
Silva 11.10 (7.02)
Navas 11.07 (6.88)
Toure 10.89 (6.77)
Fernandinho 10.65 (6.62)
Sagna 10.37 (6.44)

Although look at the top four - all Bayern. Work harder than the oppo and win the match. Same for Dortmund the other night.

OK, YaYa, let's see how you stack up against Chelski on Sunday. I'll retract my criticism until then (still think he's head isn't with us though).

Re: Yaya?

Really hope Pellers resolves this and gets him back into some sort of form for a decent transfer bid, ideally in January but if need be next summer.

After cakegate the onus was on him to come back and give 100% and prove that he still wants to be here and win back over the supporters. He hasn't been anywhere near it and lastnite was just taking the piss.

We all know how hard a bereavement can be and how it can affect us all in different ways so if this is part of the issue bothering him he shudn't be playing and the management need to be recognising and doing something about it.

Shame how a player once so revered is going down the route of tainting his legacy but so be it.

Thanks for the good times Yaya but time to move on.

DruryBlue said:
Right, got them and have to say the stats surprise me:

BAYERN vs CITY DISTANCE STATS
Alonso 7.51 miles (12.09km)
Alaba 11.44 (7.11)
Gotze 11.41 (7.09)
Lahm 11.29 (7.02)
Silva 11.10 (7.02)
Navas 11.07 (6.88)
Toure 10.89 (6.77)
Fernandinho 10.65 (6.62)
Sagna 10.37 (6.44)

Although look at the top four - all Bayern. Work harder than the oppo and win the match. Same for Dortmund the other night.

OK, YaYa, let's see how you stack up against Chelski on Sunday. I'll retract my criticism until then (still think he's head isn't with us though).

Your eyes told the truth, it's the stats that mislead. If ya ya jogged round the perimeter of the pitch for 90 mins he would have covered that distance and would hardly have been less effective

DruryBlue said:

Alaba 11.44 (7.11)
Gotze 11.41 (7.09)
Lahm 11.29 (7.02)
Silva 11.10 (7.02)
Navas 11.07 (6.88)
Toure 10.89 (6.77)
Fernandinho 10.65 (6.62)
Sagna 10.37 (6.44)

So he jogged around a lot? He didn't contribute much in terms of attack nor defence though.

DruryBlue said:

Alaba 11.44 (7.11)
Gotze 11.41 (7.09)
Lahm 11.29 (7.02)
Silva 11.10 (7.02)
Navas 11.07 (6.88)
Toure 10.89 (6.77)
Fernandinho 10.65 (6.62)
Sagna 10.37 (6.44)

Doesn't mean a lot if 80% of the mileage is walking around

forevermancity said:
big fan of pelle but he has his work cut out for him with yaya

being hauled off last night would have been a big statement to not only yaya but to other players.

that was most disgraceful 'performance' I have seen by any city player attitude wise

Wouldn't go that far, can think of many worse performances from a City player attitude wise (pick any game from Clough, Creaney, Bradbury, McManaman, Frontzeck to name but a few!)

Has to be dropped in my opinion. That performance was due to a lack of interest rather than fitness, evidently shown when he was having a great time with Guardiola at the end of the game. We see a lot of smiles and handshakes with players in the tunnel before the game which winds me up enough, but after a match where he can't even be bothered getting off the floor?

There was a moment when Yaya was over a third up the pitch when Bayern where attacking and of course he ended up on the floor as the play went past him. The camera panned left, he was out of the camera shot then the ball was suddenly going back towards the centre of the pitch, surely where Yaya would retrieve the ball resulting in a counter attach? No. It was a Munich player showing far more desire, its just not acceptable. Fernandinho worked his bollocks off defensively, and has had to on many occasions, meaning all attacking threat (which he can offer) is lost. In games like these Toure is a liability.

A three of Fernando, Fernadinho with Toure further forward is an option but I'm convinced Silva offers more at the top of the three, both offensively and defensively. Works much harder at defending!

onceabluealways said:
DruryBlue said:

Alaba 11.44 (7.11)
Gotze 11.41 (7.09)
Lahm 11.29 (7.02)
Silva 11.10 (7.02)
Navas 11.07 (6.88)
Toure 10.89 (6.77)
Fernandinho 10.65 (6.62)
Sagna 10.37 (6.44)

Doesn't mean a lot if 80% of the mileage is walking around

I think the fact the top 4 were Bayern players shows it does count for a bit.

Watching him fanny around with Pep whilst all the other lads were distraught had me seething, he really needs to sort his act out or he's going to ruin his legacy with this club fast.

The Goat 10 said:
Watching him fanny around with Pep whilst all the other lads were distraught had me seething, he really needs to sort his act out or he's going to ruin his legacy with this club fast.

Watch it back - MDM was another laughing and chatting away with former colleagus. Any words for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.