Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

We all know what a great player Yaya is, that still isn't gonna stop him getting some deserved criticism. Had Garcia still been here and turned in a couple of performances like Yaya has been of late then he would of got absolutely slated.

Hopefully it's just a slight blip and we can see the proper Yaya against Chelsea.

Smelly Cnut said:
We all know what a great player Yaya is, that still isn't gonna stop him getting some deserved criticism. Had Garcia still been here and turned in a couple of performances like Yaya has been of late then he would of got absolutely slated.

Hopefully it's just a slight blip and we can see the proper Yaya against Chelsea.

My opinion of Garcia is well known,however,id certainly have preferred his input on Wednesday,at least with that lad you know he will never give less than his maximum,and those battling qualities may well have made the difference.

allblues09 said:
Wow! I want to congratulate everyone. This is one of the most absurd threads on bluemoon in recent memory. That really says a lot.

I love how quickly people are willing to turn on our team and players.

So you are content with Yayas performaces then this season?

FantasyIreland said:
Smelly Cnut said:

My opinion of Garcia is well known,however,id certainly have preferred his input on Wednesday,at least with that lad you know he will never give less than his maximum,and those battling qualities may well have made the difference.

That's the one, I just think people need to realise no player is exempt of criticism (as long as it's not daft).

I heard you loved Garcia anyway?

allblues09 said:
Wow! I want to congratulate everyone. This is one of the most absurd threads on bluemoon in recent memory. That really says a lot.

Its taken me a couple of days to get up the courage to read this thread.

It proves 95% of football fans just do not understand what they are watching.

Rebelblue said:
Bx1JI6ECEAEUCmE.jpg:large

So that put's the lazy argument to bed. Next.

*Tugs on duvet*

No sleep for that arguement yet love.

To go with that stat from his jogging trip in Germany, please can I have stats for Yaya on:

Passes
Completed Passes
Shots
Shots on target
Assists
Tackles

Ta.

mosssideblue said:
allblues09 said:

So you are content with Yayas performaces then this season?

I do not think that he has been great, but he has been nowhere near as bad as people are making out.

At 30, it is difficult to play the number of games, and travel, that he has, so I am not surprised that he looks fatigued. With that said, he is not the reason we lost either of the last few games or the draw against Arsenal (considering he did not play). The team as a whole played poorly against Stoke and we should have got a point out of Munich.

Moreover, we are a much stronger team with him in the line-up, particularly with Fernando injured and Fernandino still lacking fitness.

Rascal said:
allblues09 said:

Its taken me a couple of days to get up the courage to read this thread.

It proves 95% of football fans just do not understand what they are watching.

I am with you. I did not want to comment, but I could not help myself. There is nothing like a Bluemoon freak out thread to lower the blood pressure.

I don't know what will happen this
season after shortage of squad size
(ffp punishment) but it's obvious
next season we have to find out
Yaya's replacement & it could be
pogba, miralem pjanic, barkley or
anyone! Even we need to buy a good
forward with cheap price tag and
attacking mid like isco or rues.

Sojib_citizen said:
I don't know what will happen this
season after shortage of squad size
(ffp punishment) but it's obvious
next season we have to find out
Yaya's replacement & it could be
pogba, miralem pjanic, barkley or
anyone! Even we need to buy a good
forward with cheap price tag and
attacking mid like isco or rues.
Surely it will be zucilini, assuming his loan goes well this season.

If it is too soon I would take pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.