Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

mad zab said:
de niro said:
We're not really here said:
You have either got inside information I don't know or you believe the crap in the press (which would be ironic with your agenda posts). Personally I would rather support a real City legend and realise that he, as well as every footballer nowadays, is in it to make money.
I find your patronising attitude boring to be honest as well.

now you are taking the piss.
he's a good player, no, a brilliant player, but a legend he aint.

he wants away lad.

Well I think it has been obvious he has been wanting away since the summer. Just a pity PSG splurged 50m on Luiz, otherwise they may have been able to come up with the money.

Having said that Yaya has been instrumental in all our successes. To deny that would be foolish. So in terms of his achievements, I would say he deserves legend status at City. Just a pity it has all gone sour since the end of the season.

agreed. a really good player that could have ended up with a statue. shame.

Firstly Yaya is one of the most gifted footballers to ever play in a City shirt and I include the likes of Bell et al in that comment.

He has been pivotal in our recent success along with Kun, Silva, Zabba, Hart and Kompany.

He deserves his legend status with the above mentioned players and if the recent comments are true he has said nothing different to what all players and managers say when asked about the possibility of moving onto another club.

I don't expect him to stay past the summer and if he does leave he leaves with my thanks and huge appreciation for what he has done for us.

There is a group of fans that remain far far too precious about the club. They need to realise that like it or not, football has changed permanently from when the likes of Bell etc played. We will never ever see those times again. My Grandad who was a huge blue recognised that years ago and accepted it and right unto his death at the age of 95 he still maintained that the current crop of players were as good and better than the likes of Bell etc and he should know as he saw the lot

some people just need to accept the fact that football has changed whether they like it or not

simon23 said:
Firstly Yaya is one of the most gifted footballers to ever play in a City shirt and I include the likes of Bell et al in that comment.

He has been pivotal in our recent success along with Kun, Silva, Zabba, Hart and Kompany.

He deserves his legend status with the above mentioned players and if the recent comments are true he has said nothing different to what all players and managers say when asked about the possibility of moving onto another club.

I don't expect him to stay past the summer and if he does leave he leaves with my thanks and huge appreciation for what he has done for us.

There is a group of fans that remain far far too precious about the club. They need to realise that like it or not, football has changed permanently from when the likes of Bell etc played. We will never ever see those times again. My Grandad who was a huge blue recognised that years ago and accepted it and right unto his death at the age of 95 he still maintained that the current crop of players were as good and better than the likes of Bell etc and he should know as he saw the lot

some people just need to accept the fact that football has changed whether they like it or not
Take a bow ..

sky tot said:
simon23 said:

Take a bow ..

Or a few pelters from the anti Yayaists.

:-)

simon23 said:

It still makes him a ****. Brilliant player. Better ****.

I don't think for one second that people don't understand that football's changed.

Footballers are employees and like a lot of employees they slag their bosses and their employer, nothing new there then.

But there's a big difference where football is concern. These 'employees' aren't moaning about their dickhead boss, who bollocked them for turning up late, to their mates down the pub, they are slagging their employer to the world.

And their employer happens to be a firm that I like and have a great affinity with, they are a firm with whom I spend a lot of money and 'invest' time and emotion. So slagging them off pisses me off.

True legends of the game have gone through their career respecting the club they play for and the fans that ultimately allow them to have the career that they are so fortunate to have.

He wants to go so puts out shite via his agent, he doesn't deny the shite, he plays on it to get what he wants. Only he didn't get what he wants.

Had he moved in the summer and thanked the club and the fans for the great time he had with us I'd have continued to hold him in high regard. As it is he's a c*nt as Mr de niro so eloquently puts it.

Techno said:
I don't think for one second that people don't understand that football's changed.

Footballers are employees and like a lot of employees they slag their bosses and their employer, nothing new there then.

But there's a big difference where football is concern. These 'employees' aren't moaning about their dickhead boss, who bollocked them for turning up late, to their mates down the pub, they are slagging their employer to the world.

And their employer happens to be a firm that I like and have a great affinity with, they are a firm with whom I spend a lot of money and 'invest' time and emotion. So slagging them off pisses me off.

True legends of the game have gone through their career respecting the club they play for and the fans that ultimately allow them to have the career that they are so fortunate to have.

He wants to go so puts out shite via his agent, he doesn't deny the shite, he plays on it to get what he wants. Only he didn't get what he wants.

Had he moved in the summer and thanked the club and the fans for the great time he had with us I'd have continued to hold him in high regard. As it is he's a c*nt as Mr de niro so eloquently puts it.

I wouldn't go as far as to call one of ours a **** as I reserve that accolade for rags and referees but otherwise, bravo.

de niro said:
mad zab said:
de niro said:
now you are taking the piss.
he's a good player, no, a brilliant player, but a legend he aint.

he wants away lad.

Well I think it has been obvious he has been wanting away since the summer. Just a pity PSG splurged 50m on Luiz, otherwise they may have been able to come up with the money.

Having said that Yaya has been instrumental in all our successes. To deny that would be foolish. So in terms of his achievements, I would say he deserves legend status at City. Just a pity it has all gone sour since the end of the season.

agreed. a really good player that could have ended up with a statue. shame.

To a greater or lesser extent i agree that Toure's a ****.

However I've got to ask Bill - is it really necessary for you in particular to repeat it over and over again?

Last time I checked he's still a Blue and he is still playing for us and under contract. I don't think reinforcing things like that serves any great purpose and honestly, if it was one or two other City heroes being called a **** the posters would be getting bans quicker than you can say that Italian's overcooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.