Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

I have just heard on sky sports news that the chant has bad connotations towards Hillsborough and that Pep apologised for that. What a load of shit. He said its not offensive and not aimed at any of those things, if someone took offence then we apologise but its nothing to do with that. It's ludicrous and you can see Pep has had enough of their shit.

To be honest, I can see it going off big time in Madrid. Liverpool fans like to think they can take over anywhere and do what the fuck they want, but Spurs fans are no shrinking violets, and while I'm sure many fans will be reasonably well behaved I can see there being plenty of incidents. Add in the Madrid police and the possibility of Real and Atletico ultras looking for a piece of the action too and you've got all the makings of a powder-keg. And if Spurs win.....

Alimenta a los Scousers y hazles saber que es Navidad
johnson-johnson-girls-band-aids-13480d-lg.jpg

just had a post deleted with the word "no". It had one word that could have been misintrepreted yet it was a chant for years [I’m dreaming of a blue Wembley]. Was meant as a conversation piece not something stupid. I was told as a kid to understand everything we say because it can't be unsaid. I grew up surrounded by Munich chants and had to regularly ask what it was all about - and nobody explained it, and I wasn't a huge reader of programmes or City books until I'd reached university. I worked it out by some MP3s someone shared from a group, maybe even an OSC - and the lyrics were obscene. But we evolved. The fallout from the bus attack, the vodeo of this song will go on and on. It'll get bitter and twisted because some elements won't let it drop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.