Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

The media maybe be assholes but they have still won, we are all on here debating it along with the rest of the country. Even if its not true they have planted the seed in everyone head. The best thing we can do is close this thread.

What to, how the fuck is it possible to not offend them? literally we could sing ynwa and they would get offended thinking we were mocking them.
They can be violent. But City fans are friendly and respectful. The song is so catchy. The emphasis is on Sterling and beating Liverpool, but the meaning of the lyrics is not good. We should not sing it in my opinion.

Do you really want to sing about Liverpool fans being battered or Liverpool being victims of it 'all'. I don't. I love the tune, and parts of the song but I don't like all of it.

Yeah, they’re about last season’s Champions League Final.
Battered in the streets. Doesn't matter where you batter someone. Victims of it all? Hillsborough. They do have a pathetic weak culture which we are seeing now, but I also remember how angry I felt after Hillsborough and the way in general football fans were portrayed as animals there to be herded and caged which directly led to that tragedy.

I know City fans aren't thinking about that when its sung, or battering Liverpool fans, but that is actually the content and meaning of the lyrics. Think about it. We should not just react unthinkingly to any criticism even if it is always City who are getting criticised.

Their behaviour on the day they smashed the bus swept conveniently under the carpet, I’ve just googled the song incident, my god there’s hundreds of sanctimonious, scouse feltching journos falling over themselves to have a dig, whilst reminding us of the hardships scousers have had to endure since the year dot

They can be violent. But City fans are friendly and respectful. The song is so catchy. The emphasis is on Sterling and beating Liverpool, but the meaning of the lyrics is not good. We should not sing it in my opinion.

Do you really want to sing about Liverpool fans being battered or Liverpool being victims of it 'all'. I don't. I love the tune, and parts of the song but I don't like all of it.
You sit this one out then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.