Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Sean cox’s brother is now suggesting despite it not being about his brother, it reminds him of his brothers attack and he’s disgusted people would sing it.

Liverpool sing you’ll never walk alone every game, whilst it’s not about me, it takes me back to the time I had to walk home alone as a scared child, it’s disgusting people would continuously sing it.

Fcuk that, mate. I once walked through a storm and got piss-wet through.

Even though my head was held up high.

This battered in the streets bit could be changed to, " Bottled our team bus, then crying in the streets, have that you scally cheats!"

I think that's stretching it, battered in the streets is glorifying violent behaviour, victims of it all. "All" is all.

I know city fans are just fed up to the back teeth of Liverpool and the media's love in with them. I know that when people sing it Hillsborough and Sean Cox is not in their minds at all. It's just anti-Liverpool and stems from seasons rivalry and their own behaviour over time, but nevertheless if you ask me what I think of the meaning of the lyrics, I don't like them, and I am disappointed that you seek to justify them.

We should keep the essence of the song, and change a few words. I hate the reporting of this as much any City fan but we should still behave respectfully and properly.
Fuck sake marv

The victims reference may have its origins at Hillsborugh but it far transcends Hilsbrough now..
I horrifically watched Hillsborough live on tv after witnessing the same fans ( 2 coaches and a couple of layland minibuses ) a couple of hours before ransacking a family members shop At the bottom of the woodhead pass. walking out with what ever they wanted , Booz , snacks, even flowers pushing a elderly aunt out of there way .
And when I here the song within its Kiev content I’m thinking about the Uproar they has when Salah was injured , playing the victims
only as a after thought do I think about “ arrr yea rags call them victims “ for not taking any responsibility for the tragedy that happens In Sheffield..
and to be honest in my eyes and many others who had the displeasure of bumping into them ****s that day, in another time , without the pc brigade of today , the jury’s still out on there behaviour and subsequent consequences,
but that’s another argument.
As is the poor bloke who got done in by the Roma fans , club sponsored hostile reception to the opposition team bus (free for all for idiots to do what they want with minimum investigation ) and whilst Roma would have been lurking and looking for trouble , maybe lfc antics could have prevented it to an extent rather then stoking the flames that led to a poor bloke getting life changing injuries, then accepting zero responsibility
I never once thought about the cox bloke whilst hearing the song until yesterday.
The victims fits them perfectly and the Rags new it way before the rest of us cottoned on....
Will be sung double loud on Sat and so it should .. we shouldn’t be censored by the press coz the dippers are offended again ..

Imagine the shit storm when it`s announced that Raheem is having a new tattoo of back to back Premiership Trophies with a smilie face on top of both.
" Sterling Mocks The Poor Victims "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.