Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

It has been sung all season,we won on sunday and they have seen their arses proving the point that they play the victims over everything,blues now saying it's about Hillsborough and Cox are doing the dipper media's job for them,they should look at their own songs that specifically name things that have happened before they throw stones
No apologies for any Shipman songs

Munich songs

Runway songs

Fuck the scouse ****s

Allez off you stanley knife scummy twats

It has been sung all season,we won on sunday and they have seen their arses proving the point that they play the victims over everything,blues now saying it's about Hillsborough and Cox are doing the dipper media's job for them,they should look at their own songs that specifically name things that have happened before they throw stones

This is exactly what I mean about black and white. My point is it's a grey area. If you're part of their fan base of course you're likely to interpret it that way because it's very open to interpretation. Pretending that it isn't is just sticking your head in the sand.

Fans have been singing it all season but players singing it and the club officially defending it is a different matter as we all know.

Daft response from the club: all they had to say was "players didn't understand there could be that interpretation. We'll advise them to not chant that one to those words again. Cheers." That would have knocked it on the head.

And I really don't see how me commenting to fellow City fans on a City forum is 'doing the dipper media's job for them'.

'Battered in the streets'. I'd rather be battered in the streets than placed at the top of a bonfire. At least I've got a shot at recovery in the first instance. Those of us who are easily offended, should clearly unite against the crime against humanity that is the 'build a bonfire song'. What do you reckon Marvin?

This is exactly what I mean about black and white. My point is it's a grey area. If you're part of their fan base of course you're likely to interpret it that way because it's very open to interpretation. Pretending that it isn't is just sticking your head in the sand.

Fans have been singing it all season but players singing it and the club officially defending it is a different matter as we all know.

Daft response from the club: all they had to say was "players didn't understand there could be that interpretation. We'll advise them to not chant that one to those words again. Cheers." That would have knocked it on the head.

And I really don't see how me commenting to fellow City fans on a City forum is 'doing the dipper media's job for them'.
The club absolutely should not say that,that is not what the song is about,the dippers have saying it now because they lost the league,they haven't mentioned it before,they are playing the victims,offended by everything,living up to their reputation,changing the words is totally the wrong thing to o

Taking sides.

When every Liverpool fan say’s sorry and shows just a little bit of remorse for the City coach attack, instead of still seeing nothing wrong with it, and still laughing about it, I might change my views on our version of Allez? Until then, f*** em!
You only have to look how fucked off Pep was after getting off that coach at the Scousers ground. He gave them a fuckin mouthfull. He's even had to come out and have a pop at the press regarding their bias towards Liverpool too.

He gives not one fuck what we sing and probably wishes he could join in.

Which players?

From that video I can hear a handful of people singing the opening lines.

When the line about Sterling kicks in I can hear a few more joining in but still can't identify any players.

Then the Allez bit starts and I can see Gundo, Sandler and Poveda banging the overhead luggage compartments but don't appear to be chanting.

I can also identify Laporte and Muric but as far as I can see they are not involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.