Players facing criminal proceedings

Not having a dig at you mate but it's a sad state of affairs when people need educating on basic right and wrong. I don't buy the whole too much young, people have only ever kissed their arse from an early age rhetoric.

No one should need educating on matters such as this. If he's found guilty I hope karma comes for him in prison.

Regardless of whether anyone at City *should* need educating on these matters, they clearly do. It was scandalous of the club to still be posting footage of him titting about on social media and participating in title winning celebrations well after they were aware of the allegations against him. Some of the information emerging from the trial is extremely distressing and for the club to have potentially piled on extra distress to those involved was completely unnecessary.
They've continued to post content celebrating Robinho on the club instagram in the years since he was convicted of gang rape. From what i've seen/understood, the current regime seemed to manage the the Barry Bennell situation in a pretty decisive and dignified way for all involved. Their handling of these two more recent issues has fallen short though.

Regardless of whether anyone at City *should* need educating on these matters, they clearly do. It was scandalous of the club to still be posting footage of him titting about on social media and participating in title winning celebrations well after they were aware of the allegations against him. Some of the information emerging from the trial is extremely distressing and for the club to have potentially piled on extra distress to those involved was completely unnecessary.
They've continued to post content celebrating Robinho on the club instagram in the years since he was convicted of gang rape. From what i've seen/understood, the current regime seemed to manage the the Barry Bennell situation in a pretty decisive and dignified way for all involved. Their handling of these two more recent issues has fallen short though.
Very fair point I hadn't thought about. Touche.

Not having a dig at you mate but it's a sad state of affairs when people need educating on basic right and wrong. I don't buy the whole too much young, people have only ever kissed their arse from an early age rhetoric.

No one should need educating on matters such as this. If he's found guilty I hope karma comes for him in prison.
It's the people around it, who may have had suspiscions, but maybe didnt say anything, and kept quiet who need educating and staff and players need to know how raise any concerns. That clip in all or nothing with the nurses is unsettling in retrospect.

Over lapping left fullback who can cross into the 6 yard box.

That will make a lovely change.

Last year Sergio scored 7 goals and made 15 assists yes a different level but we are a better team.

In comparison Zinchenko made 13 assists in 128 games for us.

Over lapping left fullback who can cross into the 6 yard box.

That will make a lovely change.

Last year Sergio scored 7 goals and made 15 assists yes a different level but we are a better team.

In comparison Zinchenko made 13 assists in 128 games for us.
Was he so good last season someone is taking him to court?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.