Players lying down behind the wall on free kicks

If defending players can lie down 10 yards away from the ball to block the low shot…

Is there anything to stop attacking players from lying down where they would think that the defending team would want to place their wall?

If defending players can lie down 10 yards away from the ball to block the low shot…

Is there anything to stop attacking players from lying down where they would think that the defending team would want to place their wall?
Isn’t there a rule that the attacking team has to be a metre away from the defending wall at the time of the free kick being taken?

Isn’t there a rule that the attacking team has to be a metre away from the defending wall at the time of the free kick being taken?
Yeah. But what happens if the attackers lie down there first. Does the wall have to avoid them?

or could they lie down in the 6 yard box to stop the keeper diving.

i’m being silly now but I wouldn’t put it past some teams.

Here is my prediction for the outcome of this fad. A guy, the stupid one, volunteers to lie down, the striker, Blooter Bacon, smashes it, it hits stupid cunts head, he gets carted off to the neurosurgical theatre and then everybody sys, oh, and we were all thinking heading the ball was bad. Getting fucking blistered as you are lying down, seems to be asking for it. But, I never passed the entrance exam to Medical School, because I never sat it, but if \I did, fucking Nobel Prize winning by now, no mistake. So, its probably no threat of serious brain damage at all. Probably.

Here is my prediction for the outcome of this fad. A guy, the stupid one, volunteers to lie down, the striker, Blooter Bacon, smashes it, it hits stupid cunts head, he gets carted off to the neurosurgical theatre and then everybody sys, oh, and we were all thinking heading the ball was bad. Getting fucking blistered as you are lying down, seems to be asking for it. But, I never passed the entrance exam to Medical School, because I never sat it, but if \I did, fucking Nobel Prize winning by now, no mistake. So, its probably no threat of serious brain damage at all. Probably.
I don't see why that would be worse than having the ball smashed into your face while standing up

I don't see why that would be worse than having the ball smashed into your face while standing up
You don't deliberately lie down or stand in the way of someone smashing a ball at high velocity at your coupon. This is a deliberate part of the defence and someone is going to get carted. Its stupid and unnecessary, plus it fucks up a striker outfoxing the wall by hitting it low. Ruin the game another biteful. As in a fucking Great White, Similar size to the **** who ate Quint, bite. Not for me. Im not stupid. Well, maybe a bit.

You don't deliberately lie down or stand in the way of someone smashing a ball at high velocity at your coupon. This is a deliberate part of the defence and someone is going to get carted. Its stupid and unnecessary, plus it fucks up a striker outfoxing the wall by hitting it low. Ruin the game another biteful. As in a fucking Great White, Similar size to the **** who ate Quint, bite. Not for me. Im not stupid. Well, maybe a bit.
I couldn't understand some of this, what do you mean by coupon?

but I agree that I don't like the fact it stops under-the-wall free-kicks.

I guess there is an increased danger of being kicked in the face by a team-mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.