Players season ratings

Hart 7/10
Willy 5/10
Zabba 4/10
Sagna 6/10
Demi 1/10
Otamendi 5/10
Mangala 5/10
Vinny 6.5/10 - When hes played hes been good. Not giving a low mark coz of injuries.
Clichy 6/10
Kolarov 2/10
Navas 3/10 - He tries but hes just rubbish. 9 for effort, 3 for what he actually produces.
Fernando 5/10
Fernandiniho 7.5/10
Yaya 3/10 - Thank you, you've been a great signing. But, time to leave now though. Like, now. Leave today!
Nasri 6/10 - Been ok in the couple of games he played.
Silva 4/10 - If your ankle is fukd, sort it out. Dont play as what he's produced since coming back has been poor.
Sterling 4/10
Delph 4/10
KDB 7/10 - Gets the stats but does go missing in some games.
Nacho 7/10
Aguero 7/10
Bony 3/10

POTY -
1) - Fernandinhio
2) - Hart
3) - KDB

YPOTY -
Kelechi.

FLOPS OF THE YEAR -
Mdm and Kolarov.

I'm definitely not wumming just don't think any of our players have had a great season there's been to many games where all players have been poor! If I was awarding a mark for effort he'd get a 10 but I'm basing it on all round performance and for his poorness in possession of a football he gets a 6 for overall mark! All about opinion pal
Of course its about opinions but I must say I`m very surprised that you appear to be the only Blue who thinks that Dinho has had a poor season and I`m not basing my opinion on his work ethic alone.Too may players this season have been pure gash in the grand scheme of things but for me Sagna,Dinho and to a lesser extent Kun have been the stand out performers in a horrible season which could get even worse by the weekend.Just hope the Hammers can help us out tonight.

My ratings based on expectations and other random things.

Hart - 7.3. Solid year with some great performances in the CL. Distribution and reluctantence to catch the ball can be frustrating.

Willy - 8.5. Simply for the fact that he wanted to win the cup for all us blue people.

zabba - 3.5. Hard to accept that his run is coming to its end here.

sagna - 8.0. It was a massive surprise for me that he would show such consistentcy. Rating is high due to my own lower expectations for him.

demi - 1.5. Sigh. He never should have cut off the pony tail IMO.

otamendi - 6.8. He has some lapses in judgement but I rate him higher than most. I appreciate his gambling/aggressive approach. I can see why many wouldn't though. Highly entertaining for me.

mangala - 6.0. I think he genuinely tries and wants to be the best he can be. Would understand if we unload him but I want 1 more year personally.

vinny - 4. It's going to put a massive strain on the club going forward with his injury record and how much we depend on him. I don't think he'll be moved out but I would understand.

clichy - 7.5. Another rating based on lower expectations I had for him. I've never been a huge fan of him but he's won me over to a degree. We're so much better when he's in and Kolarov isn't.

Kolarov - 3. Thanks for your service.

navas - 5. By far the most frustrating and least enjoyable player ever to wear the shirt for me (only been into the game for 6 years). Personal opinion of course. It just feels like swuad needs more going forward than what he gives.

Fernando - 6.5. Low expectations coming into the year. Played decently enough.

Fernandiniho - 8.0. Did so much for me.

yaya - 2.5. Massive disappointment.

nasri - 3. Injury prone. Solid player when he plays.

silva - 3.5. Rough year by his standard.

sterling - 4.5. I think we all hoped for more.

Delph - 3. Cheap buy and homegrown. Not sure what his future is.

kdb - 8.5. Exceeded my expectations. What a massive talent. I can't wait to see what talent Pep surrounds him with.

nacho - 8.4. We all love Nacho. Nothing really to say.

aguero - 8. Prototypical year for him.

bony - 0.5. Oh Bony...yikes. He was supposed to be an upgrade for Dzeko. Sad.

My ratings based on expectations and other random things.

Hart - 7.3. Solid year with some great performances in the CL. Distribution and reluctantence to catch the ball can be frustrating.

Willy - 8.5. Simply for the fact that he wanted to win the cup for all us blue people.

zabba - 3.5. Hard to accept that his run is coming to its end here.

sagna - 8.0. It was a massive surprise for me that he would show such consistentcy. Rating is high due to my own lower expectations for him.

demi - 1.5. Sigh. He never should have cut off the pony tail IMO.

otamendi - 6.8. He has some lapses in judgement but I rate him higher than most. I appreciate his gambling/aggressive approach. I can see why many wouldn't though. Highly entertaining for me.

mangala - 6.0. I think he genuinely tries and wants to be the best he can be. Would understand if we unload him but I want 1 more year personally.

vinny - 4. It's going to put a massive strain on the club going forward with his injury record and how much we depend on him. I don't think he'll be moved out but I would understand.

clichy - 7.5. Another rating based on lower expectations I had for him. I've never been a huge fan of him but he's won me over to a degree. We're so much better when he's in and Kolarov isn't.

Kolarov - 3. Thanks for your service.

navas - 5. By far the most frustrating and least enjoyable player ever to wear the shirt for me (only been into the game for 6 years). Personal opinion of course. It just feels like swuad needs more going forward than what he gives.

Fernando - 6.5. Low expectations coming into the year. Played decently enough.

Fernandiniho - 8.0. Did so much for me.

yaya - 2.5. Massive disappointment.

nasri - 3. Injury prone. Solid player when he plays.

silva - 3.5. Rough year by his standard.

sterling - 4.5. I think we all hoped for more.

Delph - 3. Cheap buy and homegrown. Not sure what his future is.

kdb - 8.5. Exceeded my expectations. What a massive talent. I can't wait to see what talent Pep surrounds him with.

nacho - 8.4. We all love Nacho. Nothing really to say.

aguero - 8. Prototypical year for him.

bony - 0.5. Oh Bony...yikes. He was supposed to be an upgrade for Dzeko. Sad.

7.3, 8.4, 0.5.... I like your style. ha! Why stick at 7, 8s and 1s... Lets go into tenths!!!

Some complete balls on this tread - hopefully this is a bit more rounded.

Hart 8/10 - A top class keeper
Willy 6/10 -
zabba 5/10 - Injuries and age are taking a toll
sagna 8/10 - A great season for him.
demi 3/10 - Age has hit hard
otamendi 6/10 - Some good some bad
mangala 7/10 - Not as bad as people make out
vinny 6/10 - All down to injuries
clichy 8/10 - A decent left back
Kolarov 4/10 - Age / fitness issues on top of gaps in his game.
navas 7/10 - great commitment, just lacks a bit of quality.
Fernando 7/10 - most improved player?
Fernandinho 8/10 - great commitment and quality.
yaya 4/10 - Age has hit hard
nasri 5/10 - All down to injuries
silva 5/10 - I suspect all down to injuries / fitness
sterling 5/10 - Some games suit him some don't - he need sto work on that.
Delph 5/10 - Needs to play more.
kdb 8/10 - Top class, need sto play in the middle.
nacho 8/10 - A very exciting prospect.
aguero 8/10 - A bit stop start but the best in the league on his day.
bony 3/10 - Wasn't fit when we needed him and looked out of shape when he got in the team. A shame.

Last edited:
Hart 7.5/10 - very good season.
Willy 5/10 - spurs away then wembley.
Zabba 5/10 - sadly age and injuries caught up.
Sagna 6/10 - steady.
MdM 2/10 - time waits for no man.
Otamendi 6/10 - takes too many risks for a CH.
Mangala 6/10 - good in the main.
Vinny 7/10 - when played.
Clichy 7/10 - good season overall.
Kolarov 4.5/10 - strange one.
Navas 7/10 - good season (final ball notwithstanding).
Fernando 7/10 - steady and great end to season.
Fernandiniho 8/10 - my POTY.
Yaya 5.5/10 - see MdM.
Nasri 6/10 - when played.
Silva 5.5/10 - ankle injury taken toll.
Sterling 4/10 - 2 decent games.
Delph 4/10 - not good enough
KDB 7.5/10 - very good, especially when played centrally.
Nacho 7/10 - good start to his career
Aguero 7.5/10 - had to get through a lot of work this season
Bony 8/10 - excellent season

POTY -
1) - Fernandinhio
2) - Hart
3=) - KDB/Aguero

YPOTY -
Nacho

FLOPS OF THE YEAR -
1) - MdM
2) - Delph
3=) Kolarov/Sterling

Some complete balls on this tread - hopefully this is a bit more rounded.

Hart 8/10 - A top class keeper
Willy 6/10 -
zabba 5/10 - Injuries and age are taking a toll
sagna 8/10 - A great season for him.
demi 3/10 - Age has hit hard
otamendi 6/10 - Some good some bad
mangala 7/10 - Not as bad as people make out
vinny 6/10 - All down to injuries
clichy 8/10 - A decent left back
Kolarov 4/10 - Age / fitness issues on top of gaps in his game.
navas 7/10 - great commitment, just lacks a bit of quality.
Fernando 7/10 - most improved player?
Fernandinho 8/10 - great commitment, just lacks a bit of quality.
yaya 4/10 - Age has hit hard
nasri 5/10 - All down to injuries
silva 5/10 - I suspect all down to injuries / fitness
sterling 5/10 - Some games suit him some don't - he need sto work on that.
Delph 5/10 - Needs to play more.
kdb 8/10 - Top class, need sto play in the middle.
nacho 8/10 - A very exciting prospect.
aguero 8/10 - A bit stop start but the best in the league on his day.
bony 3/10 - Wasn't fit when we needed him and looked out of shape when he got in the team. A shame.

Don't disagree with most of that-Sterling bumped to a 6 for some brilliant games in europe otherwise much in agreement.

Hart - 8
Willy - 6
Zabba - 5
Sagna - 7.5
Demi - 4
Otamendi - 6.5
Mangala - 6
Vinny - 7 (based on when he has actually played)
Clichy - 7.5
Kolarov - 4
Navas - 6
Fernando - 6.5.
Fernandiniho - 8
Yaya - 5
Nasri - 5
Silva - 6
Sterling - 55
Delph - 4
KDB 8
Sergio - 8
Nacho - 7
Bony - 4

Don't disagree with most of that-Sterling bumped to a 6 for some brilliant games in europe otherwise much in agreement.

I could agree with Sterling getting a 6, the difficulty is the range between his best and worst performnaces - you could score him anywhere between 4 and 9 on a game by game basis.

I also edited my coment on Fenandinho - he is a class act.

It's a strange one mate. I think the goals tend to cloud the view of the casual fan, especially when it's a new player as it's exciting.

Me and the lad I go with were chatting on Sunday about how anonymous he was again, arguably even worse than in Madrid where he was close to a zero out of ten. Then he scores a wonder goal and you come on here and people are raving about him saying he should be man of the match!

He's capable of absolute brilliance, but he has so many anonymous games, anonymous periods, but people aren't too concerned about that if he score.

I made exactly the same point at half time on Sunday.
Sometimes De Bruyne will go 20 minutes without touching the ball, before a moment of brilliance. However, that moment of brilliance doesn't always result in a goal, so he needs to get more involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.