Players supposedly unhappy

I said to my lad before kick off, I bet theres a lot of players sitting in the changing room thinking " he's fucking done it again !"
Confidence is everything in football.

When you’re playing in a settled winning team, you can make passes to your team mates with your eyes closed because you know where they’re going to be.

Even if 1% doubt creeps in to the player’s minds that the team / set up was wrong, it handed an advantage to Chelsea.

Confidence is everything in football.

When you’re playing in a settled winning team, you can make passes to your team mates with your eyes closed because you know where they’re going to be.

Even if 1% doubt creeps in to the player’s minds that the team / set up was wrong, it handed an advantage to Chelsea.

Agree even as a fan my confidence just drained away from me when I saw the team sheet. Who knows what effect it had on the players.

Agree even as a fan my confidence just drained away from me when I saw the team sheet. Who knows what effect it had on the players.
Exactly the same for me and every City fan I know, mate.

We all thought in the quarters and semis he’d finally got over his obsession with overthinking / making it all about him. It’s definitely one or the other.

But come the final, he slipped back in to his old ways. It seems like he’s never going to change.

If we win 3 out of 4 league titles and a bunch of cups along the way, that’s beyond my wildest dreams as a City fan, so I’m not complaining or ungrateful.

It’s right that Guardiola gets credit for building the best side I’ve ever seen in English football. But it’s only fair he gets the blame when he gets it horribly wrong.

Some reports I have read have Barcelona keen to get most of our players.
Last I saw was that they didn't have any money to spend on transfers.
To my mind it is all paper talk by the cretins in the media trying to justify their continued employment by throwing shit at that super team - MANCHESTER CITY.
I would be surprised if Barcelona weren't keen on most of our players, as well as pretty every other in the world. We have some of the best players in the world at our club and everyone aspires for the best.
Doesn't mean they are going to anywhere though.

It's not just the final for me that would piss off the players but the two previous games which we appear to have handed to them.
It certainly pisses me off
But we didn't hand them the previous 2 games. FA cup.I will give you. But Sterling gets the penalty he should near the end, we can go 2-1 up and if do see the game out and win. Instead it is not given and they go.up the other end and score. Small margins, which it is at this level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.