Players supposedly unhappy

Whilst I wouldn’t go as far as as believing this a truthful, it’s an easy, I mean lazy article to write.

In any organization of any size there will always be someone who is unhappy. I’ve worked for myself and there were days when I thought “F this, I’m off to get a job as it must be easier and I get a regular pay check”

How many of us have at one time or another have gone to the manager/boss to explain why they are unhappy at their working conditions? Be it time off, pay, holidays, whatever? Guess there are quite a few.

This is the difference between a good manager and a great one

So I imagine there will be Interesting conversations in the Managers office over the next few months, yet nearly nowhere near the mass exodus of unhappy players that he touts.

yet he whom shall be named gets a few more click to spit is drivel.

change a few names and that could been have written about any club, not only on the premier league.

It's a great thing, if one can take a few steps back and assess the situation.

As a club, and as a project, we have come a very long way.

We have gone from fighting relegation, to threatening the CL spots, to being a permanent fixture in that competition.

We are no longer a club for whom a successful season was staying in the top flight. Any year we don't win the league is qualified as a failure. And even then, we have been judged to have failed because we haven't won the Chamions League.

Do you realise how big a compliment that criticism is? How many clubs are even judged by that as a metric? Four, maybe?

Every season that Pep stays at our club, we are ingraining ourselves as one of the best in the game's memory. This feat isn't easy. It never was.

Look at the way they've treated our club. The spineless owners of these so called "big" clubs, threatened by the ambitions of our owners, take the aid of unscrupulous governing bodies and disingenuous journalists, so that their cartel is intact.

They've tried again and again to knock us down, at every opportunity. And even when we managed to get our names cleared, when we've achieved financial stability, and have scaled incredible sporting heights, they will still try and disrupt us. We need to take this into consideration.

Now, a by-product of our successful squad building, is that there will be players who, for varied reasons, will want to explore different roles. Whether they see themselves doing that with us, or in a different club, is dependent upon individual situations.

What I'm trying to point out is that in a huge squad like ours, it is very natural for certain players to feel discontented. It happens every season. We've seen it with Nolito, Bravo, Danilo, Sane, Cancelo, Aguero, Mahrez, Kevin de Bruyne, Sterling, Laporte, and many more. Not all of those left. Many went on to have great seasons. And probably not all such stories saw the light of the day.

This churn, or apparent churn, is an entirely healthy process of a hugely successful organisation. We have a hierarchy who have been dealing with these situations in a very professional, dignified and adept manner.

Do not fret much over how things might turn out tomorrow. Today is beautiful. Today is brilliant.

Know this - Our owners are not here to take part. They are here to take over.

MCFC OK

For my two pence.
I think some of Pep's intensity is to much for some players over a long few seasons.
Call it burn out sick of listening to him or just can't take the long periods of how much he takes out of them unhappy or just had enough
If you have ever had a boss with dynamic intensity and a perfectionist to boot you will understand how hard but rewarding it is to work with someone like Pep. I have no doubt in my mind that he will burn out players, even those with resilient personalities and fantastic attitudes. We would maybe see more of this if it weren't for the fact we are winning so much and the club has created a world beating environment for our players.

For my two pence.
I think some of Pep's intensity is to much for some players over a long few seasons.
Call it burn out sick of listening to him or just can't take the long periods of how much he takes out of them unhappy or just had enough
A fair comment but Pep does heavily rotate the team with 6/7 changes nearly every game , he isnt a clown like Klippety who drives the same eleven players into the ground for three seasons and watches them implode with injuries and exhaustion.
The issue is some players like Foden.Laporte,Cancelo,Mahrez and others want more game timeand being rotated for 40-50% of games must be frustrating , makes you wonder if Sterling had been picked for every game if he would have played through his recent poor form , but we have several alternatives to Raheem so we dont need to watch him struggle every week , any players out of form are benched and given time to rebuild confidence but its a catch 22 situation when they arent starting games.

A fair comment but Pep does heavily rotate the team with 6/7 changes nearly every game , he isnt a clown like Klippety who drives the same eleven players into the ground for three seasons
But if Klopp gets his team to a final, you are guaranteed that he would pick his best 11.
There is no doubting that everyone could pre guess his team and they would be correct.

All media hype to get readers/clicks

Aguero has finally gone but for his entire 10 years at City he was leaving, same with Spanish Dave.

Some players will leave, some won't. But until it's actually a statement from the club or direct statement from the player I wont believe the press.

Same with Transfers in, when contracts signed I believe it until then it's all just bollocks.

Wouldn’t be surprised if people are unhappy, though much of it might have to do with the global circumstances than reduced playing time. Young men cooped up for months under Manchester’s leaden skies with an abundance of money and nowhere to go and few friends and family to share the experience; it may have been harder for some than we appreciate. The end of the pandemic will likely see some reevaluate their lives, and those who spend this summer back in their own country or immersed in their own culture may now seek new pastures and challenges.

Thing is though were better than Chelsea, how come we keep making them look good.
What makes you so sure we're better ? Saying as we have a genius in charge how come they've beaten us 3 times in a couple of months since tuchel arrived. Sure we rotated players but if Pep was what a lot claim he is how come we lost all 3. If anything it reinforces my view that he is a top manager but without the tools he cannot do the job. When he has the tools and doesn't use them it's even more baffling. All we did was give Chelsea confidence. Winnings a habit , we had it for a large part of the Season. When we fucked about and got out of the winning habit we never got it back .
Chelsea have plenty of top players and genuine pace, something we need to address is the pace bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.