Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

I do agree with you there that they don't deliberately go out but when they are dangerous and /or nasty like Puncteon, Murphy, Kane and Ali then there should be able to do a Thatcher and retrospectively ban them whether a yellow card as been issued. The F.A. hide behind the fact that the ref has issued a yellow. I think that Puncteon was genuinely trying to win the ball, but was late and using excessive force.
No chance. Puncheon was solely aiming ti stop Kev from breaking with our attack. I don't believe he was targeted for being a City player, but it was the most horrendous of 'tackles' across both his knees.

How the fuck, can a player run at another one & hack him down like that, after the ball has gone & not receive a red card ?

What is 'serious foul play' if that isn't it ?

Somebody please explain to me how a ref arrives at that decision. I can'f fucking think of any mitigating circumstance where a ref can fail to give a red card.

A really simple way to approach this would be to adopt rugby's (both codes I think) rule of allowing the referee, with a raise of the hands, to book a player whilst also placing them on 'report.' This is a signal to show the incident will be examined further, with a future ban possible.

It's not fucking rocket science is it.

How the fuck, can a player run at another one & hack him down like that, after the ball has gone & not receive a red card ?

What is 'serious foul play' if that isn't it ?

Somebody please explain to me how a ref arrives at that decision. I can'f fucking think of any mitigating circumstance where a ref can fail to give a red card.

The mitigating circumstance is he was wearing a sky blue top

A really simple way to approach this would be to adopt rugby's (both codes I think) rule of allowing the referee, with a raise of the hands, to book a player whilst also placing them on 'report.' This is a signal to show the incident will be examined further, with a future ban possible.

It's not fucking rocket science is it.

For people in football, it is unfortunately.

No chance. Puncheon was solely aiming ti stop Kev from breaking with our attack. I don't believe he was targeted for being a City player, but it was the most horrendous of 'tackles' across both his knees.
He could have clipped his ankles to stop him. He was trying to break a leg/tear up a knee.

The mitigating circumstance is he was wearing a sky blue top

Can't think of another one.

Players are getting red cards for going in for challenges 'out of control' without making any contact.

We have had 4 which actually made contact, & no red card. Coincidentally, just after beating Manchester Utd on their own ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.