Players That May Be Sold

Pantilimon.kolo,RSC,bridge and johnson will be out in the summer wwhile sinclair,ballo/dzeko may be sold....the players i will go for are Isco Benat Jovetic and Butland

OUT
Kolo
Maicon
Garcia
Sinclair

IN
Kekik (promoted)
Beñat
Isco
Cavani/Jovetic
Denis Suarez (promoted)

Doubts
Mario or Guidetti? I think that Mr. Mancini prefers Mario...
Milner? If we sign Beñat... Will he stay? I hope so.

Falcao
No. Is too expensive and I can't see Aguero and Falcao together... does not result.

Squad
Hart
Pantilimon
Johansen

Richards
Zabaleta

Kompany
Nastasic
Lescott
Rekik

Clichy
Kolarov

Yaya
Beñat
Barry
Rodwell
Milner

Tevez
Isco
Silva
Cavani/Jovetic
Denis Suarez
Nasri

Aguero
Dzeko
Mario

Edited. F*ck Maicon and Sinclair.

The latest rumour.
Balo is reported as excited by his potential transfer to AC Milan in Jan. The deal is initially on loan until June with an option to buy at the end of season.

cordonbleu said:
The latest rumour.
Balo is reported as excited by his potential transfer to AC Milan in Jan. The deal is initially on loan until June with an option to buy at the end of season.

An ex inter player going to AC? That'd be like us signing a Rag. Can't see it myself.

paphos-mcfc said:
cordonbleu said:
The latest rumour.

An ex inter player going to AC? That'd be like us signing a Rag. Can't see it myself.

Think he's an AC Milan fan mate so I can see it as he didn't get on with the inter fans in the end.

paphos-mcfc said:
cordonbleu said:
The latest rumour.

Worked wonders with Ibra or fat Ronaldo, they swapped Pazzini and Cassano this summer + had many, many more deals before..

it's not that huge rivalry over there, not anything like City vs United or Madrid vs Barcelona. Transfer between clubs are happening regularly there, there's lot of players who played for both teams.

AC Milan will see that having Italy's future strike force in their team will be a huge bonus for them both as a club and for country.

El Shaarawy and Balotelli could potentially be a great strike pairing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.