Players who are possibly leaving in the summer

I think everyone out of contract will leave in the summer - Caballero, Sagna, Clichy, Zabaleta, Toure, and Navas. I wouldn't be surprised to see Delph and possibly Kolarov go too. That's probably about 750k a week off the wage bill, which would give us huge leeway in the transfer market.

Think we'll see a huge transformation of the squad at the end of the season. It'll be very much Guardiola's team next year.
It's interesting, last season I would have said that we would not miss any of those players that much but what a transformation. Shows what a motivational leader and coach can do. Yaya has been our most consistent performer since he came back. The question is, can he keep that going, is it for our benefit or so he can get a better move at season end. Would he want to stay on a one year deal? Time will tell how that plays out. All the others with the exception of Delph have made telling contributions this season so I guess it would be down to how good are the incoming new players. It will be an interesting transfer window that's for sure.

I think everyone out of contract will leave in the summer - Caballero, Sagna, Clichy, Zabaleta, Toure, and Navas. I wouldn't be surprised to see Delph and possibly Kolarov go too. That's probably about 750k a week off the wage bill, which would give us huge leeway in the transfer market.

Think we'll see a huge transformation of the squad at the end of the season. It'll be very much Guardiola's team next year.

Add to that Hart, Bony and Nasri... that must be another 400k+ a week freed up, which would cover Messi's wages

For whoever leaves this Summer, younger and equally talented guys will have been lined up as replacements. Also please do not disrespect any off the guys that go, they are all part of the experience we have had over the last few years.

It makes sense to move on those mentioned above and re-orient towards the future with our other stars, our younger guns and some well-chosen summer additions. Onward and upward.

Most of them have given us great service, so it would be tinged with a hint of sadness.

Don't think any of those seven would come as any surprise to anyone, including the players. Fernandiho, is the only player I would be surprised if he didnt get another contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.