Players who might improve us

You know what, I was with you until you had to go insulting "Fifa fan boys" which by the way is an euphemism for those who realize football is also played outside of England. And cookie isn't half bad. Not great, bit aight. Bit you had to take a swipe while making your point. Well you shouldn't have.

By they way, who are the unproven players from other leagues that sicken you? Kompany? Zaba? Silva? Aguero? Yaya? Debryune? Sane?

This has been done to death, 75% of our best players came from those so called "unproven leagues." 8 of our top 10 players have been from those leagues. Right now, the only legitimate top 10 City player from the Sheikh era who was gotten from the "Proven" league has been Tevez.

Everyone else on that least was from the unproven leagues.

So forgive the "Fifa fan boys" for just following what recent history suggest is the better route when it comes to talent.

Rant over!
Great lets keep it your way and win sod all.

Think Mooy is a similar type of player to Romeu, I haven't seen Huddersfield play that much tbh but seems like a similar player who would sit in front of defence, come in action when his team is attacked otherwise spray passes when in possession.
Or maybe I'm just generalizing them because they are both Bald and play in center. lol
Mooy is more of a playmaker than a destroyer,thats not to say he cant put his foot in......but he's definitely better further forward in a 10 type role.I imagine they would make a very effective partnership.

I feel like Naby Keita might be a good buy for central midfield, particularly with the direction the squad appears to be heading.

I know we are fairly well stocked in attacking midfielders but wouldn't Riyad Mahrez be a good buy. He is slightly different to Sterling and Sane and scores goals. He wouldn't cost what Arsenal want from Sanchez. From what I have seen he might need to up his workrate a bit but he is only 26.

Romeu isn't the worst of suggestions but the only question marks are is his overall discipline (he could end up picking up more yellow and red cards if he did sign for us).

I know we are fairly well stocked in attacking midfielders but wouldn't Riyad Mahrez be a good buy. He is slightly different to Sterling and Sane and scores goals. He wouldn't cost what Arsenal want from Sanchez. From what I have seen he might need to up his workrate a bit but he is only 26.
I don't think Mahrez has anything like the work rate needed to play for Pep. I think he'd prefer Oxlade Chamberlain or Alli but the latter would be really hard to do.

DM/CM-Lorenzo Callegari(19) & RB/LB-Alec Georgen(18)..Both from PSG.
Barca's LB Marc Cucurella(18) too.
Contracts expire in 2018.

We were recently linked with Cucurella. I've not seen him, but apparently our scouts were very impressed with what they saw. Wonder if he could be the understudy back up.
Oh? Only know that Dortmund are heavily interested in him as Barca have yet to offer him a new contract which runs out in 12 months time.
A very balanced and solid LB for his age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.