Players who might improve us

Would have been a better signing.

Just sign him and play him in a double pivot with Rodri. Partey and Rodri obviously already have team chemistry from their time at Atletico, but they also complement each other really well ability wise. Rodri could concentrate on distributing the ball from deep with Partey more of a box to box ball winner. Both definitely have the passing ability to succeed at a Pep side

This is how Chelsea play with Jorginho as the deep lying playmaker and Kanté as the ball winner. Would allow KDB and Bernardo to concentrate on attack.

Milot Rashica anyone? Can apparently leave to any top 5 league except Bundeliga for 38m euro. I think he would make a ton of sense for us. Winger/center forward with similarities to Hazard and Sterling, and with great end product.

He's got a cheap release clause, is still very young, and is weirdly underhyped which means he represents good value. These are typically players we go for. I think he'd want to come to us at any cost, even if the CL ban is upheld

Upamecano and Konate we should be taking one of these CBS this summer window. Crazy I've seen no links...
Us get linked to two promising players nah, know your place Holgate is available for £ 50 million, ps Upamecano has a year left on his contract and does not look like signing an extension

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.