Players who might improve us

Milot Rashica anyone? Can apparently leave to any top 5 league except Bundeliga for 38m euro. I think he would make a ton of sense for us. Winger/center forward with similarities to Hazard and Sterling, and with great end product.

He's got a cheap release clause, is still very young, and is weirdly underhyped which means he represents good value. These are typically players we go for. I think he'd want to come to us at any cost, even if the CL ban is upheld

Really like what I see in this kid. Thought he was way older. He should definitely be on the list as a Mahrez/Sane replacement.

hes not even a left back and they would never sell him anyway

In systems like yours and Bayern's he is best used as leftback. And no club that does not have to because of financial need or a running out contract will sell such a gem. He has still a lot to learn but can cover his positional problems with an extraordinary speed. He will just get better!

Alaba is a fantastic central defender. He really is great there this season. He was a great LIV with Pep, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.