Players who might improve us

The only back up to Dinho we should be looking at is Camavinga who at €40mil (rumoured) is an absolute STEAL!!

I do wonder, given the Ake rumours that he could deputise as a DM, he played there when he was at Chelse and his path to CB is blocked

He has the intelligence and physical/technical skills to play the role well imo

Seems like Pep has mentioned it before that Ake could he used as a DM when he signed

Our Fernandinho replacement is Rodri. We need another player yes but if we're suggesting people like Ndidi then quite clearly the feeling is that Rodri isn't good enough. Which is utter bollocks.
You have mentioned Ndidi, not me. I don’t get the hostility. Rodri has been good this season. I’m talking about back up to him which Fern is at the moment.

My humble opinion is that in order to obtain the current superiority and winning performance, we NEED a striker of top class for next season!
It will bring a)a lot of fresh air in the team, b)a new player for opponents to focus and of course c)his goals! :)
We really really need some fresh blood in the team of world class calibre!

Haaland would be excellent because he is very young and will last for many many years.
Messi would bring much more (goals, assists, key passes) but he would last much less.

Kayky we signed is excellent choice but still very young and won't be here till 2022 anyway.
Ings we are interested in, would be interesting and will offer something, but not be a big impact like Haaland or Messi.

As an alternative to Jack Grealish would I wouldn't mind having a closer look at Gio Reyna. Dortmund will have a huge say and altough he is still a promising kid and isn't quite ready to really step up.

Last edited:
As an alternative to Jack Grealish would I wouldn't mind having a closer look at Gio Reyna. Dortmund will have a huge say and altough he is still a promising kid and isn't quite ready to really step up.
So you harp on about giving our EDS an opportunity ahead of signing one of the leagues best players,and then go and suggest a kid who is no better than what we already have??

Got to hand it to you,Ray....Brilliant! lol

Borna Sosa is someone I have my eye on. 23 year old left back for Stuttgart. He has 10 assists in 23 Bundesliga appearances this year. He's 6ft tall so adds some sort of height. I've watched two Stuttgart games and he looks like Cancelo at times at LB going forward but needs to improve his defending by a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.